• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Rear Axle from LA to SD

I was not informed of this whole thread / deal untill this morning!!!! Thank you to all who are helping, I appreciate it, I just wish some one ( Cracker ) would have told me about this sooner, I Love it when people plan shit for you without telling you or including you in the planning!!! I am canceling plans as we speak so I can do this too, and I apologize for your inconvenience!!! I am trying to reach John too, no answer, can any one help Carol load the axle at Johns place on to the trailer Please?

I was not informed of this whole thread / deal untill this morning!!!! Thank you to all who are helping, I appreciate it, I just wish some one ( Cracker ) would have told me about this sooner, I Love it when people plan shit for you without telling you or including you in the planning!!! I am canceling plans as we speak so I can do this too, and I apologize for your inconvenience!!! I am trying to reach John too, no answer, can any one help Carol load the axle at Johns place on to the trailer Please?

nice way to say thank you Troy, would expect nothing less from you :rolleyes:

nice way to say thank you Troy, would expect nothing less from you :rolleyes:
Grimm, lets see you get blindsided and have to cancel plans because NO ONE even came close to informing you that anything was happening except by doing a post on a web site but never told you they were posting anything on said website either.... I do appreciate what every one has done, and I thank you all ( well, not you mike :moon: but every one else I am thanking ) I just chock it up to the awesome communication skills of cracker and all the other people who do have and use my cell number quite frequently, I was not told there would be a thread, I wasn't told my axle move was going to be a NAXJA event, how was I to know I needed to LOG in to NAXJA to hear that it was all of the above?? all I got was cracker saying he would see if anybody ( not any body on NAXJA but any body in general ) was headed down my way and could take it.... no notice of NAXJA involvement at all.... so Mike, kiss my A$$ everyone else Thank you, Cracker, Thank you too but you need to work on your communication skills and tell a guy what's happening....

sounds like a bit of a rant, who cares, don't like it then Bite Me

Grimm, lets see you get blindsided and have to cancel plans because NO ONE even came close to informing you that anything was happening except by doing a post on a web site but never told you they were posting anything on said website either.... I do appreciate what every one has done, and I thank you all ( well, not you mike :moon: but every one else I am thanking ) I just chock it up to the awesome communication skills of cracker and all the other people who do have and use my cell number quite frequently, I was not told there would be a thread, I wasn't told my axle move was going to be a NAXJA event, how was I to know I needed to LOG in to NAXJA to hear that it was all of the above?? all I got was cracker saying he would see if anybody ( not any body on NAXJA but any body in general ) was headed down my way and could take it.... no notice of NAXJA involvement at all.... so Mike, kiss my A$$ everyone else Thank you, Cracker, Thank you too but you need to work on your communication skills and tell a guy what's happening....

sounds like a bit of a rant, who cares, don't like it then Bite Me

2373103-oh_he_mad.jpg

did anyone actually read all that?

Watching it go downhill from here. Too bad doesn't support this emoticon
thefinger.gif
, it should've been used by now. :)

Watching it go downhill from here. Too bad doesn't support this emoticon
thefinger.gif
, it should've been used by now. :)
thefinger.gif
here you go.... HAHAHAHAHAHA

And I got it to OceanJet's, and Troy made it up to OceanJet's before we left, and stuffed it in his... oh, yeah, Mitsu Galant trunk... =).

Thanks to all that helped (piss off) Troy, and the train ran in the common "well THAT worked!" fashion...

And I got it to OceanJet's, and Troy made it up to OceanJet's before we left, and stuffed it in his... oh, yeah, Mitsu Galant trunk... =).

Thanks to all that helped (piss off) Troy, and the train ran in the common "well THAT worked!" fashion...
well said carol!!!! Thanks again!!!

Back