• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Rear Axle from LA to SD

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
Mr Overkill needs his rear axle trained down to him if anyone can take it.

Let me know if you can do it.

well i just went there today. i guess i could. ill be up there again very soon.

I can get it to the Temecula/lake elsinore area Friday afternoon and will be in that area all weekend.

Let me know.

That can work. Just need to figure out the second leg of the trip.

Thanks.

Someone capable to help load it will be at the house all day on Friday.

Someone capable to help load it will be at the house all day on Friday.

Capable? Hahahahaha!

nah, it's all good.

David Bricker / SYR

It is not too heavy! I carried TWO fourteen bolt axles + 4 tires and wheels in a stock Tacoma Truck.

amejy3e4.jpg

And this guy carried a couple of thousand pounds of plywood, sacks of concrete, and other building supplies in and on on the roof of his Jetta. If he could do that, Julio should have no problem hauling an axle in a Fit if he really wanted to be helpful.

Last edited:
I could get it from Temecula to Rancho Bernardo on Sat the 5th, but that's the best I can offer.

amejy3e4.jpg

And this guy carried a couple of thousand pounds of plywood, sacks of concrete, and other building supplies in and on on the roof of his Jetta. If he could do that, Julio should have no problem hauling an axle in a Fit if he really wanted to be helpful.

I shouldn't but I rather not.

I could get it from Temecula to Rancho Bernardo on Sat the 5th, but that's the best I can offer.

Troy should be able to meet you there (hopefully).

Current plan is that I am picking up a trailer in Temecula/Winchester about noon on Saturday. Said axle would go on the trailer.

Garrett, can you bring the axle to wherever I'm picking up the trailer? Or where do you live?

I will be in RB by 2pm, and Moab-bound shortly thereafter...

Troy and Garrett -- contact me! I'm leaving San Diego Friday afternoon, picking the trailer up on my way back into San Diego.

I'd love to help, but also am not going to muck up two other folks' day (that I'm riding to Moab with) by trying to get this axle down this way...

Carol
six19 6five4nine 75eight

Ok, looks like I'm picking this thing up on Thursday and can drop it off in Temecula on Thursday evening.

I will be leaving on a trip on Friday morning for the weekend so I can't do anything on Friday.

Shoot me a pm with where to drop this thing off!!

Is there a chance you could pick up some brakes parts from Blaine at Black Magic Brakes and bring them to Avery's? I just got a call that they are ready, somewhat sooner than expected. If so, they need to be picked up today or tomorrow (Thursday) morning, as they are going out for the weekend camping.

Thanks in advance.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Is there a chance you could pick up some brakes parts from Blaine at Black Magic Brakes and bring them to Avery's? I just got a call that they are ready, somewhat sooner than expected. If so, they need to be picked up today or tomorrow (Thursday) morning, as they are going out for the weekend camping.

Thanks in advance.

David Bricker / SYR - LAX

Sorry but I won't be going through that area to get to Avery's

Sounds like Garrett is going to drop the axle at Jeeper John's Thursday, since I'm picking the trailer up from a storage facility Saturday ...

Theoretically I'm going to pick it up from John's and get it to Rancho Bernardo.

However, Troy (Mr. Overkill) apparently isn't bothering to follow this thread, or to contact me. And I've got enough chaos going on that I seem to be disinclined to reach out to him...

Sounds like Garrett is going to drop the axle at Jeeper John's Thursday, since I'm picking the trailer up from a storage facility Saturday ...

Theoretically I'm going to pick it up from John's and get it to Rancho Bernardo.

However, Troy (Mr. Overkill) apparently isn't bothering to follow this thread, or to contact me. And I've got enough chaos going on that I seem to be disinclined to reach out to him...
I was not informed of this whole thread / deal untill this morning!!!! Thank you to all who are helping, I appreciate it, I just wish some one ( Cracker ) would have told me about this sooner, I Love it when people plan shit for you without telling you or including you in the planning!!! I am canceling plans as we speak so I can do this too, and I apologize for your inconvenience!!! I am trying to reach John too, no answer, can any one help Carol load the axle at Johns place on to the trailer Please?

Back