• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The wife is now officially a "hot rodder"....

jdogg4 said:
I'd say my GTO vs. yours, but you had to go off and sell yours.
I think the 7 will be quicker than the GTO. With 150 less HP but over 1000 less poundage.... GTO was a fucking boat.
with a mild cam and long tubes that car should be a handfull

those BFG tires have worn really well, I'm still running them. Oh except for the front one where it bapped into the LCA at 70MPH when my trackbar broke

Last edited:
O I'm sure it's going to be one MEAN running SOB!
I'm still not sold on the newer GTO's. GOD let them come out with a better body style. Sure they are comfy and drive nicer than my old one but they just don't look aggressive like a GTO once did back in the day.

jdogg4 said:
O I'm sure it's going to be one MEAN running SOB!
I'm still not sold on the newer GTO's. GOD let them come out with a better body style. Sure they are comfy and drive nicer than my old one but they just don't look aggressive like a GTO once did back in the day.
I dig the G8 but a rwd sedan as a DD doens't really light my fire around here.

Why is it that Pontiac over the years have had some aggressive looking cars and now that the other makers are coming out with aggressive and throwback models Pontiac runs and hides in a hole some place? They need to keep that drive train and slam it in a nice flashy aggressive ORANGE model. Maybe hold out tell the 09 models so you can do a special addition GTO JUDGE! O ya that’s what I’m talking about.

Back