• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO Chapter is now hosting the Give-A-Way XJ build...

Do you need to be a member to win? How do you enter? I already have a 2dr but it would be nice to have a pair. You can never have to many XJ's.

hey if i can help out on the build up just let me know. a profesinal jeep mechanic and fellow xjer. my main area of skill is engine work. be glad to help in any way. have welding and fab skills.

Rumor has it Yellaheap is running a chop shop :jester:

philip_g said:
of the laziest kind, the pull it yourself chop shop :shocked:

Kiss my ass Philip...... all that sweat equity was good for ya! :D

YELLAHEEP said:
Kiss my ass Philip...... all that sweat equity was good for ya! :D
fatty don't like the sun.

curious as well as the other guy, how/when/what does the giveaway work? Out of curiousity...

PS. Want a spare GTO?

Last edited:
philip_g said:
curious as well as the other guy, how/when/what does the giveaway work? Out of curiousity...

XJ gets built, buy ticket, win. Hope that helps.:laugh3:

The "Thread killer" strikes again. No wonder I don't post here much.

It's almost as bad as the vendor give-a-way forum.

I'll pig pile on this one.

Crunch thanks for winning the last one.

I (I mean my grandbaby) was all set to win it, then Crunch gave me a ride out to the Moonlight Mayhem and we discussed it a bit. I think we were both of the mind that the odds of either of us winning it were like slim & none, and Slim hopped on a float tube and was heading down the river towards Lake Powell.

But Karma has it's way of rearing it's head up. And my grand daughter is now 4 years closer to driving age (13yo) so she'll be needing a nice Jeep shortly.

I'm going to help Led and you guys & gals who are doing this thing get it right.

I hope you (or your grandbaby) win it. I have no idea about it other than it is gonna have a real sweet roof rack on it. I donated the rack that was on the first XJ for a little nostalgic spirit.

And hopefully it makes it home :fuse: :gee:

Crunch said:
I hope you (or your grandbaby) win it. I have no idea about it other than it is gonna have a real sweet roof rack on it. I donated the rack that was on the first XJ for a little nostalgic spirit.

And hopefully it makes it home :fuse: :gee:
now your accusing me of shotty work before I even start on it

Actually, I'm hoping the previous builders don't think I'm accusing them of shotty work. Noone was to blame, it was just that time for that XJ.

Me makes no accusations mang.

Crunch said:
I hope roof racks don't spur motor failures. :D

philip_g said:
as it sits that rig is already better than mine lol

As it sits this rig has already done Potato Salad, Widowmaker (up and down), the bottom part of Rock Chucker, Cliffhanger, Gold Bar Rim back into Golden Crack and back, etc. etc. etc. Ask me how I know. :D

Back