• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Terrehautian's where I have been, where I want to go, how do I get there build thread

Terrehautian's where I have been, where I want to go, how do I get there buil...

Redheep hit it dead on the nail. Start small. I originally came from friends with yotas that were rocking doubler, 39" tires, bobbed beds, etc..... I originally wanted to just go to 33"-35" and 4.5" of lift but after a bunch said to just start small, I did and I'm glad I did. I'm at 2" lift and 31" tires and cut fenders and I've just about gone everywhere my fellow jeepers go with their 33"+ tires and 3.5"+ lifts. Only places I haven't been able to is the places that require a locker lol

Start small, if you don't want to cut fenders, start at 3.5" lift with 31" or 2"-2.5" lift if you don't mind cutting fenders lol

3" lift, 31s and selectable lockers.

lockers make you go farther than lift.

I wheeled a beater XJ with a welded rear end and front lockright on 31s/32s (yes, mismatched tires even) and did things that made people on 35's look stupid.

only time I have problems on baby tires is ruts.

Terrehautian's where I have been, where I want to go, how do I get there buil...

I wheeled a beater XJ with a welded rear end and front lockright on 31s/32s (yes, mismatched tires even) and did things that made people on 35's look stupid.

Everyone of the big dixie bogger buggies had trouble getting through that trail. It was so gratifying to watch them struggle

a lot of truth here. if you cant afford a regear... even 31s with a front lunchbox will wheel better than anything yovue driven.

and as manche said, there are areas where you cant always play. but you just pick your lines accordingly.

Re: Terrehautian's where I have been, where I want to go, how do I get there buil...

Everyone of the big dixie bogger buggies had trouble getting through that trail. It was so gratifying to watch them struggle

I heard those guys are d-bags.....did ugly truck do it's magic and make them look stupid?

I heard those guys are d-bags.....did ugly truck do it's magic and make them look stupid?

I couldnt tell you about their personality, i just know they were all crappy drivers.

Re: Terrehautian's where I have been, where I want to go, how do I get there buil...

Wtf does this stupid internet fad mean now?

Ya'll sound like a bunch of retarded southside gangbangers.

haz? I like to use it in a conversation that is most likely going no where. Like anytime TH asks for input.

Back