• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS-Truckhaven Day Trip, Sat March 1st

How bout mcdonalds off fields road (cabazon). We could meet at 630.

Billy....lets set up a meeting place on Saturday and get all the NAXJA crew together......rumor has it CrazyJim grew yesterday, and we need to test his rig out!

And will have more armor then me after today is over......hehehe

Tony, NO. I will not make it. We have a FDA audit (they come every 2 years) and they are showing up March 5th. I will have to work this saturday to make sure the place looks pretty and all paperwork is good.

I will have cell with me & you have that #, also we will be on CH4.
I might even be able to send you GPS cords when I get there. YES lets get the NAXJA crew together!

tcm glx said:
Billy....lets set up a meeting place on Saturday and get all the NAXJA crew together......rumor has it CrazyJim grew yesterday, and we need to test his rig out!

Let's do this!

Jeeperjohn, how about we meet off marina rd at 8am? So we can all get together

jeeperjohn said:
It's rather out of the way for me to meet up in Banning so I will have to meet you guys out there.
Witch way are you planning on going ?

crazyjim said:
Yea how do you figure?

Hit newport, which goes all the way to dominigoni now in Hemet, turn down sanderson, take it all the way down, it'll turn into the 74, and BAM you're at the 10 through the short canyon.

It's only like, 15 minutes from Temecula to Banning.
It takes me 30 min to get to the domenigoni andthen another 20 from there to Banning.
I can be at Marina Dr in about 1hr20min taking my route.

I know this is probably posted on a previous page, but is there a group meeting at the TDS campsite? i usually dont do the TDS runs since they are parking lots anyways...

What or who should Iook for to head out that way? I'll have a Avalanche with a half silver half yellow trailer, not done painting :)

Camp site will be at Truckhaven for most of us, driving over on Sat night for the BBQ-raffle only. TH camp will be off N Marina Dr & I will send Tony (TCM GLX) the GPS cords when I get there on Thursday afternoon so he can post them up.

x*BIGASSALEX*j said:
I know this is probably posted on a previous page, but is there a group meeting at the TDS campsite? i usually dont do the TDS runs since they are parking lots anyways...

What or who should Iook for to head out that way? I'll have a Avalanche with a half silver half yellow trailer, not done painting :)

hellbilly04 said:
when I get there on Thursday afternoon so he can post them up.

Yeah right Afternoon? :laugh2: In any case call me when you ge them also. I will enter it and know where the hell I am going too...

So we are all meeting up in the AM saturday, and I agree...we can do our own run.

Back