• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS-Truckhaven Day Trip, Sat March 1st

I still havn't made any decisions on where I'm going to set up the RV, but with all you talking Truckhaven...maybe I'd better camp in Mexicali!!
But realy, I'm thinking Truckhaven now, then head over for the raffle!

Rick

Tony, I'm 99% sure I'm in! I'll be bringing my buddy with a 2wd Colorado on a mild lift. We're gonna go out there and play around doing some "go fast" stuff. Nothing nearly as fast as I'd like, but still just to go have fun. He'll ride with me in the tougher stuff. I'll be on a baby 3". So I'll be bypassing quite a bit.

Question; If he brings quads will we have a camp site to leave them at? Where they won't get stolen?

Yup we should have a pretty good size camp so bring em....

Question; If he brings quads will we have a camp site to leave them at? Where they won't get stolen?[/quote]

I would love to come but that's quite a drive from Simi Valley, I'd have to leave pretty early to get to Riverside by 6. Also I would rather not destroy my rocker panels before I have Billy make me a set of rock rails...

Daedalus454 said:
I would love to come but that's quite a drive from Simi Valley, I'd have to leave pretty early to get to Riverside by 6. Also I would rather not destroy my rocker panels before I have Billy make me a set of rock rails...
There's not much to bang rockers on, most if it is dirt from what I saw. Unless you're dropping off that rock ledge lol

AWESOME, thanks :) Looks like I get to meet the MAN out there too huh?[/QUOTE]

You coming out with us Jim?

Hell yeah!

2 years ago my brother came out in his 2wd colorado witha Skyjacker lift. It was good times!

Well then see some pics of it. I did see you a few times at Goatfest fixing that issue with a two strap.

Should I bring some extra Excedrin incase you show up :D

jeeperjohn said:
I'm tentatively in. I should have my bulletproff steering installed by then :)

hellbilly04 said:
Well then see some pics of it. I did see you a few times at Goatfest fixing that issue with a two strap.

Should I bring some extra Excedrin incase you show up :D
Yeah I've been getting alot of headaches lately but I will come prepared. I hope there are no issues installing the steering, it might rub the diff cover or the sway bar brackets. It's all good, I have a BFH! :D

trailer is completed, and will register on Monday, Need to add My fake KC lights and new LCA's... Cant wait its crunch time...

So are we caravanning out on Saturday guys...a simple yes and recomended meeting place would be good...

Back