• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS-Truckhaven Day Trip, Sat March 1st

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok kids,
TDS truckhaven is coming up, it will be a whole weekend thing, starting Feb 28th through March 2nd. I am only available to go down on Saturday, so I want to round up the crew.

For those that do not know, TDS is a huge Jeep festival, kinda like MOAB Easter Jeep Safari, but a slightly smaller scale. It is cool, there is a vendor row with all kinds of stuff on display, etc etc etc.

There is also a ton of good wheeling, sand, trails, rocks, notches, you name it, they have it.

What I want to organize is a caravan dricing down early (6am out of riverside) Saturday so we can be down and setup by 8am (it is about 90 miles away from riverside). That way we can all get together, and have a good time, I plan on driving back at night, around 5 or 6pm. So anyways, post up if you are down to go hang out.....

Anyone from mild to wild is welcome, there is pretty much a bypass for everything down there.

tcm glx said:
Ok kids,
TDS truckhaven is coming up, it will be a whole weekend thing, starting Feb 28th through March 2nd. I am only available to go down on Saturday, so I want to round up the crew.

For those that do not know, TDS is a huge Jeep festival, kinda like MOAB Easter Jeep Safari, but a slightly smaller scale. It is cool, there is a vendor row with all kinds of stuff on display, etc etc etc.

There is also a ton of good wheeling, sand, trails, rocks, notches, you name it, they have it.

What I want to organize is a caravan dricing down early (6am out of riverside) Saturday so we can be down and setup by 8am (it is about 90 miles away from riverside). That way we can all get together, and have a good time, I plan on driving back at night, around 5 or 6pm. So anyways, post up if you are down to go hang out.....

Anyone from mild to wild is welcome, there is pretty much a bypass for everything down there.

Tony will show you the rock in which he wished he had sliders on at the time.:yelclap:

Leep said:
Tony will show you the rock in which he wished he had sliders on at the time.:yelclap:

hahahaha damn straight!! I remember that freaking rock, all nice and shiney hiding beneath the sand!! (URGGGHHHH!!)

yea but Tony will be able to slide right over that rock now with his new sliders or bash it with his new bumper's :cool:

tcm glx said:
hahahaha damn straight!! I remember that freaking rock, all nice and shiney hiding beneath the sand!! (URGGGHHHH!!)

So tds is going to be at truckhaven this year for sure ? i would like to go. keep us informed.

tcm glx said:
Ok kids,

Ha Tony u no that TDS is really not at Truckhaven at all anymore but a lot of naxja guys will actully be at Truckhaven,I will be at the TDS event and running with the TDS guys there is no WILD runs thats for sure........SANTA

silverslk said:
So, what you are saying is Ted (Princess Bypass) can go????:gag:

Only if Captain XJ is there to watch over him :D

silverslk said:
So, what you are saying is Ted (Princess Bypass) can go????:gag:

Sure, and then after being there for an hour, or two, he can leave.....

tcm glx said:
You coming Grimm...
nah... gotta wait for the tax check... ive got 4 bad shocks and 3 bad tie rod ends. its scary driving to and from work, and thats only 2 miles lol.

its cool tho, once that check comes its fox 2.5 shocks time :D:D:D:D

silverslk said:
But he HATES the city!!!! haha :wave:

That and he lives 20 minutes away...........you bastard Rick. :mad:

So you in or out Andy?

I am going to tow my shit out there thursday night or friday morning and probably stay at the tds area. If you guys have a meeting point at truckhaven we might be able to hook up.

Back