• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TARDFEST 2013 TSF

ceb0217

NAXJA Forum User
I will be at tsf friday the 15- sunday the 17 of feb. I will not have an xj but I will have a chevy pu. you guys ang gals are welcome to show up and wheel,with a night of drinking and compairing wizard sleavs around the fire. my 1st choice for camping is horse camp with lyda as back up. I dont know the area real well so if some one wants to take the lead thats ok with me. bring fire wood drinks and any thing else you think you might need or want. heading out of camp around 10:00 ish sat morning. mabe a night run if possible. Please bring the required 6 pack of coors light or keystone for the birthday gifts cuse this is a wheeling trip for all the feb birthday peoples, thanks. curtis

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday night...firewood and beverage(s) in hand.

I'm still planning on coming out for a day of wheeling on Saturday. I'll shoot to be in camp 0930. Open seat if anyone wants to be winch bitch.

Anyone else planning on going and want to meet up in the morning?

I wanted to go, but finnally got tired of my spare taking up my cargo area. So I will be spending the day with Dave building a spare tire carrier off my rear hitch.
I'll try and catch you down in Florence soon Curtis.

I'm 50/50 on showing up Saturday night for camping.

I'm 50/50 on showing up Saturday night for camping.
Ditto.....
The GF's trip to Hawaii didnt happen because they overbooked her flight, and her standby tickets were bumped. I spent all night going back and forth to the airport (3-trips...that was awesome)....instead of getting the work done on my Jeep that I needed to.
That work has been rescheduled for tonight, depending on the results/outcome, I'll either show up and wheel then camp, or maybe just camp, or perhaps not make it at all. I will know later tonight.
<Sux. Not Happy.>

there where 3 of us me paul and torx. we wheeled some trails,played in the snow,I broke a dana 60 stub shaft on water fall and had to use the winch post, mostly unexciting good 5 hours of wheeling. to bad all the guys just running around or the ones that havnt wheeled in x amount of months didnt come run with us, I really missed all you a holes. thanks torx for making the 1st tard fest run.

Back