• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Taladega Nights

Blaine B. said:
I'm Ron Burgundy?
"Dammit! Who typed a question mark on the teleprompter!? I told you, if you type it on there, Ron WILL read it!"

I also enjoyed the part where they changed his signature sign off phrase.

"....I'm Ron Burgandy. Go f*** yourselves San Diego!"

I can't remember how it exactly goes but the interpretation of San Diego when he's explaining it to Ms. Cornerstone (or w/e her name is) Something about a whales vagina or something like its too early in the morning but the first time i heard that i was laughing too hard.

Blaine B. said:
How about Chris Kattan? He was pretty funny when he played that crazy human thing.......I forget what it was called?
You shouldnt be allowed to talk anymore.

What is your favourite color?

xjohnnyc said:
You guys must be easily amused. :)

That had to be one of the worst movies of all time. When I saw it in the theatre (yes, I was stupid to pay), people were actually getting up and leaving in the middle of the movie.

I'm sure you guys enjoyed the kissing scene between Farrell and Borat. :shiver:

X2... Will Farrell's WORST movie ever!!!! Anchorman and Old School rock. I was really expecting much better performance.

Not to mention the really bad acting by almost everyone in the movie ....

There were some funny parts, but I wish I could my money back for the DVD....

how could people hate monty python...the holly grail was fucking hillarious

"its just a flesh wound get back her ill still kick your ass" lmao!!

i think i tottaly just miss qouted but its the thought that counts

-tank

confsdkid06 said:
how could people hate monty python...the holly grail was fucking hillarious

"its just a flesh wound get back her ill still kick your ass" lmao!!

i think i tottaly just miss qouted but its the thought that counts

-tank
Taking this thread WAY off topic....

my favorite part was where they encounter the french guy in the castle.

"we have come to see if your king would like to accompany us on our quest for the holy grail"

"uhhh no..I don't think so......he's already got one!"

"he's what???"

(I told them we already got one....(all of them giggling))

"Now go away before I taunt you a second time!"

Ever seen the Flying Circus skit where the guy brings his dead mother in a burlap sack to the mortician, and the mortician, upon seeing how young she was calls to the guy in the back that they have "an eater"? The audience charges the stage at the end...

Back