• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Taladega Nights

riverfever

NAXJA Forum User
Watched it tonight and laughed my arse off! Who else has seen it? Gotta love Wil Farell.

403zdqq.jpg

Wifey got me a copy for Xmas. I laughed my arse off too. Good stuff.
:thumbup:

Hale

Hi. I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red, then f*ck you.
:rof:
That was one of my favorite lines.

It was pretty good, but I didn't really think it was as good as Old school, or Anchorman.

You guys must be easily amused. :)

That had to be one of the worst movies of all time. When I saw it in the theatre (yes, I was stupid to pay), people were actually getting up and leaving in the middle of the movie.

I'm sure you guys enjoyed the kissing scene between Farrell and Borat. :shiver:

Some moments had me peeing my pants with laughter and reviewing the scene over and over, and other parts sucked poo...

You eat some peanut butter?

Y'all sound like a dog with peanut butter on the roof a yer mouth...

Sorry River..... I wasn't impressed with the movie either. I giggled at a few things like when the discussion at the dinner table involving his wife's tits, but for the most part, I found it to be an uncreative goof on NASCAR that could have been hilarious if the writers had applied themselves.

And yeah, I almost pressed "eject" when he got to kissin' on Borat...... :puke:

Chero-King said:

It was pretty good, but I didn't really think it was as good as Old school, or Anchorman.

X2......That was my favorite line also.

I was also hoping for a little more from this movie....but all in all it was still pretty good.

Anchorman is the funniest movie I have seen in quite some time.

Chip Im gonna come at you like a spider monkey!!!

Shake and bake!

Is that a catchphrase or epilepsy?

Good stuff.

When does the movie "Will Ferrel must die" come out?

any pre 1988 SNL charecters > William Ferrel

LANDSHARK!!!

There is classic SNL for you.

xjohnnyc said:
You guys must be easily amused. :)

X2. I only watched half of the movie then decided I had better things to do with my time. Now I do like sophmoric slapstick humor and I thought a movie poking fun at all the current NASCAR hype would be entertaining. Everything in the movie was very predictable and reflected little creativity. (n)

Chero-King said:

that, and:

"i want you there man, your going to be my best man

what? no i aint

why?

WHY?! Cal your ruinin my life!"

and

"wanna come over and play GI joes"

"man id love to come over and play gi joes, NO no i dont!"

[while cal is posing in his speedo]

were my favorite lines.

Back