• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naxja original gang?

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
This is my 23rd year here and I'm wondering who else is still here? I didn't start until I bought my 2k xj and had to go it alone on all my earlier xj's!

I've been hanging around here since November of 07 after my Jeep tj was totaled by a drunk driver.

I was on here for a while starting in 2005 when I had a couple 89s. No clue what my username was . This forum was invaluable and got me out of trouble several times when wrenching back then. Been a while since losing those Jeeps, but just got a 98 in the past year so good to be getting back into things.

Been here since 2000.

JIM.

Hanging around since 2001. Became a member in 2003.

Went "red-letter" in 04 to go to my first NACFest, but I was mostly lurking prior to that and followed the NAXJA founders here from the old "XJ forum" when they turned on the lights here.

And I've still got my '92...

Have been here since the concept was born.

So you do know Eagle, I think he was one of the founding members. I wheeled with him years ago and scored a polo shirt at the end of the North Atlantic Chapter meet in PA.

Eagle was an early, long time member. Not one of the founders though. His contributions to the early bylaws were important, as was his time on the BOD.

So you do know Eagle, I think he was one of the founding members. I wheeled with him years ago and scored a polo shirt at the end of the North Atlantic Chapter meet in PA.

Eagle was an early, long time member. Not one of the founders though. His contributions to the early bylaws were important, as was his time on the BOD.

I heard he help start an MJ club. Have not heard much though. I stay in the South for many years. Not much good wheeling in FL but a few good (enough) trails.

Since 2005 for me. And I still have the XJ I bought in October of 2005.

Member # 17, so I was in early. Still have same XJ I started with....it has changed some,,,,,

Since May of 2000...member #120...

Still believe in this club.

We are going to Moab again despite what others might think or have tried to do to derail the event.

Spent more than 10 years in leadership.

MOAB Registration closes in less than one week!

Registration closes on 9/24/2023 at 5pm Eastern

REGISTER HERE

mac 'Moab or bust!' gyvr

Joined in either late 2000 or early 2001 not long after buying my 99 XJ. First event was at Tellico in June 2001. Haven’t checked in on the forums much but I’m gonna try to do so more often. Still have my, now old, 1999 XJ.

Joined in either late 2000 or early 2001 not long after buying my 99 XJ. First event was at Tellico in June 2001. Haven’t checked in on the forums much but I’m gonna try to do so more often. Still have my, now old, 1999 XJ.

I thought you were in Connecticut or MA some place further North. I wheeled with you I think Ma-bell or North Adams or somewhere else up North. Good to see you remembering us and still have the XJ.

Back