• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&T frame stiffeners.

Yeap a guy in my club will weld them up for a case of beer.

I installed the Detours and like them for both the frame stiffing and the rock rails. I then stalled the TNT underbely skid/armor (modified it to bolt not only to the uniframe, but also to the stiffner. My stiffner and skid now form an "H" under the body which is then tied to the front (LCA) and rear spring bolts. Now that's a frame.
Rigid front bumper with steering box extension coupled with C-rok and most the unibody is stiffened.

I was under the assumption that the t&t stiffeners wrapped all the way around like channel, however after some searching i found thats not the case. How far do they go? All the way across the bottom, or do they make it up the inside of the frame rail any? I should have a cage here sometime this week and i figured why not use this to help things and to tie it into. Even though its more or less angle, it should still be more then sufficient for this right?

Ramsey said:
I was under the assumption that the t&t stiffeners wrapped all the way around like channel, however after some searching i found thats not the case. How far do they go? All the way across the bottom, or do they make it up the inside of the frame rail any? I should have a cage here sometime this week and i figured why not use this to help things and to tie it into. Even though its more or less angle, it should still be more then sufficient for this right?

they go across the whole bottom of the framrail, but do not go up the iside of the framrail any.

My cage is tied into them

Did you weld it on the bottom portion as well?

fdsa487 said:
JB weld it.
thanks tard, probably something you would pay for;)

fixed

Back