• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal NAXJA Sticker - CONTEST!

Well, He says it won't work, the program he has can only do single thickness lines, and the picture is not good enough, but even if it was, he say sit won't turn out how we want. Tried...

-Marisha

RisingSun said:
I'll try to get you a better copy by this weekend.
You might want to consider farming the work out to this artist.

Any progress yet? Kinda sucks now that we have a logo, but not a whole lot being done with it.

-Marisha

Well, tonight I decided I'd actually do my own thing instead of working all night, so I got my home computer limping along on five cylinders (still down a hard drive) and got about 50% of the file "vectorized." Either tomorrow or Friday I'll have a copy up to show you all.

Many thanks to Dan Turner for doing the initial clean-up and enlargement, that was about half the work!

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
Either tomorrow or Friday I'll have a copy up to show you all.

Sequoia

Ummm.... still nothing to show us? It's been two weeks! So now Moab is coming up, and I for one was kind of excited to have something to show this time, but I guess not. How lame...

C'mon Sequoia, This is starting to really suck.

-Marisha

Last edited:
wolfheartak said:
Ummm.... still nothing to show us? It's been two weeks! So now Moab is coming up, and I for one was kind of excited to have something to show this time, but I guess not. How lame...

C'mon Sequoia, This is starting to really suck.

-Marisha
I AM SUCH A DORK, I finished the picture and filed to post it. Been getting hit at from all directions lately. Anyway, here's what I've got. The text shown is just a stand in as I don't have the right font on my home machine yet (it's still 75% dead), but I can easily do that modification on the work machine.

socalnaxjalogo.jpg

Workin' Sequoia :geek:

GSequoia said:
I AM SUCH A DORK

So, aaah whats your point?

BTW, Isn't the NAXJA in the wrong font?

:D
Tim

Will we have an approved SoCal NAXJA logo by the 25th?

Can we can submit the logo when we work on our trail adoption, so the USFS can add it to the future signs?

Where are all the rocks and palm trees we were talking about???? ;)

Looks good to me, only thing is the SoCal Chapter and the www.naxja.org are touching... looks a little funny. If it's not too small, I'd write North American XJ Association underneath the NAXJA (in case some one forgets what club they're a part of... :) )

-Marisha

wolfheartak said:

Looks good to me, only thing is the SoCal Chapter and the www.naxja.org are touching... looks a little funny. If it's not too small, I'd write North American XJ Association underneath the NAXJA (in case some one forgets what club they're a part of... :) )

-Marisha
Just like a woman, pick pick pick :)

I wasn't pick, pick, picking... I was making sure it was asthetically pleasing to the eye.

-Marisha

wolfheartak said:

I'm inclined to release it like this, maybe at a later time it can be re-issued a little more spectacular like.

wolfheartak said:

I agree with ou on all of that, I just tossed that up on the file in a hurry.

I'm thinking:
NAXJA (Large)
North American XJ Association (Smaller)
SoCal Chapter (Larger)
www.naxja.org (Smaller)

Back