• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

shit, that's art.

10527587_10203490442095368_6405372342547753106_n.jpg

Some people will never understand Art. :D

Last edited:

I have a jeep hood, black, pre 97.

I forgot to send it to the recycler with johnny. If anyone wants it come get it, otherwise I'm cutting it up and throwing it in the trash.

I have a stock xj 44 rear shaft, not sure what side but I have no use for it.

Ill take it! Hopefully I dont flake.

It's yours, I'll be in jv Saturday you ca grab it then or I can train it with whomever

Let me see if I can swing by tomorrow, if not I can make it on the 1st in the early morning.

I will shoot you a text either way

Thank you for the offer sideways, I appreciate that.

Cal will be gone, but I'll be there all week, including the weekend, after 3 pm. Or I can put the hood right behind the side gate.

that works too

lurch should come get his 44 shafts too

Argh, I know. I won't be able to make it over before the first unfortunately.

If you can't get them before I move out on the 5th, I'll hold them in my storage unit.

Chryco xj 8.25 just came out of a running xj, 3.55s good brakes, 27 spline I think, open carrier come n get it in carlsbad before i use it as a target for piss in my backyard

If you can get this to Tim, when you pick up his shaft I'll take it. If not I pass, no way I can get down south right now.

rear driver's side cargo area glass. no tint, definitely has some welding splatter on the inside but not cracked or anything. has the rubber gasket.

Back