• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

I actually have no problem with that if they are well put together, but *I* would never do it.

I'll take the fridge if I can get it trained from the party to San Diego... :)

edit: Carol confirmed she can train it back to SD

Last edited:

1 30 spline short side inner front chromoly shaft. part number mg20105b i believe. 10 factory. new. Not positive what the application is, i forgot why i even have it. I believe i may have accidentally ordered it when i was building a front d44. If i had to guess without looking it up, it is for a TJ rubicon d44.
Free to red letters.
Must come get it, no time lately to arrange anything. I also have a bunch of other xj randomness, come dig though it before i toss it. some unit bearings, possibly body/interior/glass pieces, parts of driveshafts, i think i have some stock wj steering components (tie rods and ends), etc. Cleaning house.
PM me or better yet call/text me, ive been too busy to get on here much lately. No time to dig though the stuff to see exactly what everything is, so it's best if someone local just wants to come and grab anything worth a damn and disperse anything they don't want.

Dibs on the 30 spline shaft.

I'm passing on the shaft, won't fit my application.

It's actually for a GM D44...
Motive Gear#683-MG20105B
Axle Shaft; 18.31 in. Overall Length; 30 Spline;
Fits Applications:
1973-1978 CHEVROLET 1971-1977FORD

I'm passing on the shaft, won't fit my application.

It's actually for a GM D44...
Motive Gear#683-MG20105B
Axle Shaft; 18.31 in. Overall Length; 30 Spline;
Fits Applications:
1973-1978 CHEVROLET 1971-1977FORD

part number must be wrong, this is 17.5" long.

I have 2 wrangler duratracs that have somewhere around 35% or so tread left. No plugs or patches. Should make good spares.

245/75/16

In Lake Elsinore

If these by chance happen to still be available. I will be at Falk's shop the weekend after New Years if someone can get them there by then?

Chryco xj 8.25 just came out of a running xj, 3.55s good brakes, 27 spline I think, open carrier come n get it in carlsbad before i use it as a target for piss in my backyard

Slightly used passenger side rear door

1419703395319_zps6d1fbd92.jpg

Back