• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Hi I am new here. I just got a 1996 Grand Cherokee Laredo and need a cargo cover. Any idea where to get one in SOCAL? Anyone know of the better salvage yards to frequent?
Thanks!

I have one id let go.

Im in north county san diego, i get towards LA every now and then.

Great. Thanks for the replies. I am definitely in need of a cargo cover and would love too take it off your hands.

You know, there is a Karma thread for 2015. Just sayin'...

David Bricker / SYR

You know, there is a Karma thread for 2015. Just sayin'...

David Bricker / SYR

makes no sense to change it annually......should be one thread

I can merge them :)

makes no sense to change it annually......should be one thread

I can merge them :)

Oh sure, be that way. Actually, merging the threads are fine with me.

David Bricker / SYR

Re: SoCal Karma 2015 Thread

done

I just put a XRC Bumper and wench on my jeep so I have a nice Cut for clearance bumper for free.

HTGOdiX.jpg

New serp. belt part# k060950 Gates Micro V AT From Oreilly... Still in the packaging... Wont fit my application.

I'll take it, if not already spoken for. It could get trained to Geoff, cracker, Pasadena... no rush.

David Bricker / SYR

21 spline input for a transfer case (231/249/242?)
internals of a np249, minus input shaft. Viscous coupler is ok i think. 139k miles. I just swapped in a 231 and swapped input shafts.

Some items from David Bricker:

Stock but pretty front brake lines. 19" long
IMG_7433-la.jpg

Aux lights. Knock offs of Hella 500s. Denji brand. One had ugly Jeep grill.
i.php

Small 3/4" pucks
IMG_7436-la.jpg

Items are located in South Torrance or can easily go to downtown Los Angeles.

Hey Jerk, I'll take the pucks if you can bring them to SCF?

I'll take the brake lines

Brake lines are new. They did have a couple of years of container heat on them, but I didn't see any cracking. May or may not have the copper washers with them.

David Bricker / SYR

Bench vice. This P.O.S. jams up in the position shown in the picture - unless you lift up on the end piece while screwing it in. Otherwise, it works as a vice just fine.

Back