• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Rear bumper mounts:

Front bumper:

Rear bumper with complimentary access holes:

Front bumper cap things:

Rear fender flares. Body side screw snapped off during removal on both flares, hence the free price.

That's a nice vice, if you were closer I'd take it since I don't have one but it will be about a week before Im in your neck of the woods, if you still have it in a week I'll grab it.

Bench vice. This P.O.S. jams up in the position shown in the picture - unless you lift up on the end piece while screwing it in. Otherwise, it works as a vice just fine.

Just as an FYI, Lowes has a lifetime replacement on Kobalt branded tools (non power) so if you take that into a lowes they will swap it out for a brand new one. :party:

I didn't know that, thanks. The vice has been claimed via PM.

I'm driving to LA tomorrow so I can bring anything up that way. I'll be in Long Beach around 7-7:30am, Gardena about 8:30-9:00, then downtown until about 2:30.

Craftsmans Vacuum 3HP 6Gallon. Motor works. It blows dust out the exhaust but I probably just put it together wrong:
fca6a834335962da7f4a91be578c6397.JPG

Booster seat:
5b66936527278416b6a79f622f9a01f1.JPG

Tool box topper:
311272dfb872942dac0420dcd1b7dbb9.JPG

Car alarm, old iPhone chargers, random car chargers, car alarm, DeWalt charger, mp3 player (screen is too dim to read), video cables, cat-5 cable:
d0c81a159a49639a124514a829d8a2eb.JPG

Last edited:
I can bring the charger to Clairemont when I pick up my battery tray/washer bottle. I could probably drop it off at your place the next time I swing by the square.

Coleman portable 110VAC compressor. For a compressor, this thing really sucks. Use it for emergencies only, or scrap the compressor and use the gauges and tank as auxiliary in your rig.

Isspro tranny oil temp gauge. Had this in my tow rig and started getting erratic readings. I replaced the module with a new one and it didn't fix the problem. Maybe the sending unit (thermocouple) is bad?

9pv1og.jpg

9v9y0j.jpg

2z8www8.jpg

Art, I would be interested in the temp gauge. Can this be delivered to So Cal Fest?

I'm still iffy if I'm attending SoCal fest. If not, I'm sure we can get it up there.

Back