• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

Got a block, head, and stock cam from a 95XJ.

Going to the recyclers at the end of the week.

I could always use a block core, and cylinder head if your guy backs out.

Thanks

2013 Socal Karma Thread

Grimm has claim the the head, but the block it yours if you want to come by and get it.

Grimm has claim the the head, but the block it yours if you want to come by and get it.

Boostamante will come pick it up ASAP.

I have a full set of white body shocks, with red boots. No decals, but they appear to be 10" travel (same shaft length extended as the Bilstein 5160's i replaced them with)

Mount to stock locations. Free if you come pick them up.

Boostamante will come pick it up ASAP.

I'm doin a quick rebuild for Julio.
Just lessening any potential confusion, ..... Julio will be picking this up for himself.

Thanks for the cylinder block Brendan!

Have a stock steering box spacer. If yours is broken and you are too cheap to build/buy an aftermarket one this can be yours. I can bring to Socalfest, you can pick up in Pismo, or can ship on your dime.

Dang... if this had been a few days ago, I could've gotten them from Sean & dropped them off today with your shocks, Ryan! Sigh...

Not sure how soon I'll be passing thru Ryan/Chip Clip's hood again. Probably in the next few weeks; maybe if I make it up to the Tech Day at Max's shop in San Dimas (which I'm hoping I can manage).

If my incoming visitors don't get to town before I'm off work this Friday, I might could swing by on my way home. If not it'll have to wait til Mon or Weds next week, or Pizza night the following week.

You can text me your addy if you can leave them outside somewhere safe from creeps and rain.

I have a full set of white body shocks, with red boots. No decals, but they appear to be 10" travel (same shaft length extended as the Bilstein 5160's i replaced them with)

Mount to stock locations. Free if you come pick them up.

What's the total length extended (and compressed, if possible)? If they'll fit on my rig I could use 'em.

Not sure how soon I'll be passing thru Ryan/Chip Clip's hood again. Probably in the next few weeks; maybe if I make it up to the Tech Day at Max's shop in San Dimas (which I'm hoping I can manage).

If my incoming visitors don't get to town before I'm off work this Friday, I might could swing by on my way home. If not it'll have to wait til Mon or Weds next week, or Pizza night the following week.

You can text me your addy if you can leave them outside somewhere safe from creeps and rain.

That would be great Carol. I will be out of town for the next week and not make it down there. I will be working down that way agian in March and might be able to meet up with you then.

I think I'm picking them up en route home tomorrow. I know where you live. If I head thru your hood, I'll drop the box on your doorstep (again!).

Or we'll meet in some random parking lot (again!) early in the morning when it's still dark, and make it look like a drug deal.

WJ Dana 30 axle with bent inner C. C to C... no knuckles or brake parts. Includes shafts with unit bearings.

One stock motor mount, still in good condition. Destroyed the other one got pissed installed Jeeper John mounts. Yours for the price of your gas or a flat rate box. Located in Pasadena off the 210 and Allen Ave.

I have a set of pre 97 rear 8.25 drum brakes with hand brake cables. I'll have them at the tech day if someone wants them. I'll be in my gold 99 with a big nos refills here sticker on the rear 1/4 window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back