• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

Man i could use this bottle, just to far to get it from you.My son inlaw is in San Diego Monday thru Friday.Maybe i can get him to grab it on his way home for me.
how ever ya wanna get it is good with me, im by the back gate camp Pendelton(just off the 76)

Both, fronts are about 28", rears about 24".

Carol if you get these can you hold on to the fronts for me?

Hell, now I'd have to go measure... I think that the rears sound about right, though. Tell you what, I'll grab all 4 shocks whenever I drop off the roof rack to you, Dan.

And Ryan, sure, I'll do that. Will be JV-bound in early Feb, can drop those off en route (probably on the way home) unless you're gonna come up & pit for Team NAXJA!

Hey jeep nut what brand coils are those by chance? Chip so too invade but if they are stiffer than my current re 3.5s would you be up for my REs instead of those? I'm running no sway bar and would love something in the 200 range, these REs are around 178lbs if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

No clue what brand they are they were on my rig when I bought it. They were to stiff for my likes and they were too short for the rig anyway. keep in mind they are used and settled.

What ever you guys work out. Chip Clip let me know.

hp d30 3.55 r&p, 3.73 and down carrier, spiders
c8.25 3.55 r&p, spiders
stock rear driveshaft

stock steering box out of a 93 xj...no luck selling so I figure I will pass on to anybody that needs it.

driver's side tailight, for pre 97 xj. a couple small chips on the edges but totally usable. switched to LED's so no need for it.

Detroit Locker for D30. Well at least the housing. As I recall it has good inner drive plates but needs the outer drive plates and spring kit and damper kit if you want the soft locker functionality.

Colman Koolmatic? portable electric fridge/warmer. Got this from max, but no use for it now. Does need the cig lighter end, but works fine.

Colman Koolmatic? portable electric fridge/warmer. Got this from max, but no use for it now. Does need the cig lighter end, but works fine.

very interested.I'll send you a PM.

Front skid plate from a 95 ZJ. I need this gone right now. Relocating and trashing crap.
I am in vista by costco
Text six one nine three nine five one four five two

Set of stock side mirrors. Dark blue in color off my current xj. I just got some heated power 97+ ones.

Are these 97+ or pre-96? Power or manual? How much to ship to 93444?
Nothing physically wrong with them? Glass good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back