• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

didn't even see that in your pic.

I'll take that fitting... is it AN?

Re: Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

I can't make it to the holiday party but if any of the Fullerton guys are going I could probably leave the shafts with them today.

Travis get them to me tonight or tomorrow morning.

Karstic, I left them in a box in front of your jeep.

IF Tizzy doesn't get the D44 from xtimmax...

Karstic, I can pick them up from you & get them to SD County.

Tizzy, it's not very likely I'll drop them off in Fallbrook on my way thru at 5am on Monday, but I can have them in Vista on January 7, or may be able to drop them off next Friday if I'm coming back up north on the 15 (likely). I have a tendency to commute up & down I-15 almost every weekend.

Or Mike G may be willing to keep them in Escondido, which is closer to Fallbrook than I am (Tierrasanta).

Last edited:

Pssst... I'm a Jeep wench... lol... Genetically female since birth, and the bumps to prove it.

I know the shop's in Fallbrook... is that where you live? Or do you live further south?

There's a Meet & Greet (that I forgot to announce & will post momentarily) in Kearny Mesa tonight... who knows how well attended it'll be, this close to the Holidays, but I'll be there, with my beer.

My number is six19six 54 nine75eight maybe call or text me, we'll figure something out.

Thanks!

Carol

yep, I can be called to party!

Stock flares off 1997. All the front studs are good. All the back ones are broken off. Flat black, color is pretty sun faded, but maybe could be restored with a blow torch...

...please get these out of my garage.

IMAG0731_zpslvskoism.jpg

Last edited:

Stock flares off 1997. All the front studs are good. All the back ones are broken off. Flat black, color is pretty sun faded, but maybe could be restored with a blow torch...

...please get these out of my garage.

IMAG0731_zpslvskoism.jpg

If these are still available, I'll take em, I'm in el cajon.

91 4.0 shortblock. it needs a rebuild. i have a second set of rods and a good crank for it as well. no head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back