• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: renix stuff

also have a header panel(88) its a little rough, but has the lights and mounts.
side marker lights as well.2 sets

I could really use this

Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

Don't know if there's any interest in this:

Closet door, 77"x28.5" solid wood, one side is complety covered in a custom fit mirror.

Working fridge, could use some paint. Must pick up in Torramce. Saturday, Sunday, or Tuesday, or Wednesday. PM me.

attachment.php

Back to top. Available again today and this weekend.

I've got a set of stock sway bar end links, rear fender flares, front inner fender liners, and a set of front/rear fender flare mounting brackets to anyone who wants them.

Re: Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

I've got a set of stock sway bar end links, rear fender flares, front inner fender liners, and a set of front/rear fender flare mounting brackets to anyone who wants them.

Parker was looking for the inner fender liners

Magpul case for iPhone 4 / 4S. I used it for quite some time but it is durable.

Chaps brand trench coat. Olive in color. 40-R. I bought this a number of years ago but haven't worn it very much since I really needed a 40-L, I have since gotten that so time to get rid of this coat. Includes liner, moderately warm. Dry clean only.

G...I'll take the coat if you still have it. Just my size. Thanks.

I could use the antenna Scott.

got two pro comp es3000's. #325509 - 25.75" ext, 15.5" col - eye to eye mtg.
in great shape, ran for about 8k. too stiff for the rear of the MJ, but would probably be fine in an XJ.

Stock renix hood release cable, couple spots where the plastic has desintigrated, cables probably stretched? Worked okay, just replaced it. Parts train or pay for ship.

Dorman, Renix era, pressure bottle with Volvo cap
Stock Renix heater valve

All parts located central coast, parts train or ship possible.

Have stock rear shackles, stock front coils, 2 inch blocks and body side mounts for rear sway bar to make shock mounts or whatever. Have a few big bottles of dot 4 brake fluid unopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back