• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Socal Karma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2013 Socal Karma Thread

I have a bunch of tire chains,

a full set of chains for my 04 F350 with 16 inch wheels (by full set i mean 6 tires worth)
a set from my wifes old ford explorer
and some other cable chains from a 3/4 ton truck

they are all in great shape and have only been used a couple of times... come and get them.

I also have a set of tires that fit 18 inch rims from a ford f150, the tires have better than 50% tread but have been sitting so they have some cracking.

All free to the first person to show up for them

I have a bunch of tire chains,

a full set of chains for my 04 F350 with 16 inch wheels (by full set i mean 6 tires worth)
a set from my wifes old ford explorer
and some other cable chains from a 3/4 ton truck

they are all in great shape and have only been used a couple of times... come and get them.

I also have a set of tires that fit 18 inch rims from a ford f150, the tires have better than 50% tread but have been sitting so they have some cracking.

All free to the first person to show up for them

I'll take the F350 Truck chains....can you confirm what tire size you have?

cracker, i think in the back i had 235/85 R 16, and up front i had a bit wider tire... same diameter.. i think a 265/75R16 these are the only chains i dont have in the original box they come with a rubbermaid tub to keep them in

2 of these are cable chains and is link type

Last edited:

cracker, i think in the back i had 235/85 R 16, and up front i had a bit wider tire... same diameter.. i think a 265/75R16 these are the only chains i dont have in the original box they come with a rubbermaid tub to keep them in

2 of these are cable chains and is link type

Perfect. Mine are 265/75 R16.

I will ask Wiser to come visit you this weekend and grab them.

Anyway to get the explorer sized chains railroaded/shipped down?

I have a couple bottles of brake fluid never opened that I am tired of having around.

Anyway to get the explorer sized chains railroaded/shipped down?

I have a couple bottles of brake fluid never opened that I am tired of having around.

Tom, if you are headed to KOH I can bring them with me assuming Anthony gets them in time.

Or I can add them to the steadily growing list of things I apparently am schlepping from San Diego to KOH , or back to SD from KOH.

WOW, carol is such a schlepping girl.Here i was thinking she was a good girl.Goes to show you what i know about girls today.:D

Colman Koolmatic? portable electric fridge/warmer. Got this from max, but no use for it now. Does need the cig lighter end, but works fine.

Thank you very much Ryan.

33x12.5-15 LT tire. Good for a spare, doesn't have aggressive tread, more of a road tire.

IMG_20130208_102243_108_zps050ab0c1.jpg

Last edited:

Got a block, head, and stock cam from a 95XJ.

Going to the recyclers at the end of the week.

2013 Socal Karma Thread

Head has been claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back