• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Sponsor of Something at 35th Celebration

I put a double space (on the 2nd example) on top, suppose I'll try a single. Any kerning is beyond my software's ability.

The font of the 35th words - not as stretched.

David Bricker / SYR - PSR

This better?

19eCsRfh.jpg

V:2

Last edited:
Better radius on the text with this one.

tZKb7FZh.jpg

V:2.1

Since it's still being tweaked: the "o" in "of" and the "t" in "the" should be lower case. When using initial caps, the rule is that prepositions remain lower case. Yes, I'm a nerd. Also, I'm a pain in the ass.

Since it's still being tweaked: the "o" in "of" and the "t" in "the" should be lower case. When using initial caps, the rule is that prepositions remain lower case. Yes, I'm a nerd. Also, I'm a pain in the ass.

VKg1K9uh.jpg

V:2.3

OR

AAvNj0Wh.jpg

V:4.0

ETA: I think I like V:4.0. It addresses Tom's concern with fine text; David's space at the top; and Al's grammar coment.

Last edited:
Version 4.0 gets my vote.

Order them puppies.

Oh, and the word "the" is not a preposition, but rather the "Definite Article". It still should be lower case.

I am even worse than a nerd. I am an English teacher. And of course a pain in the rear.

Quite right, Tom.

(Notice that I did not comment on your placement of the period after the quotation mark at the end of a sentence? I refrained so as not to start a nerd v. English teacher grammar and standard usage war. Uh oh. I may have just started one.)

What's up Tom?

We could resurrect the debate about the Oxford comma.

!!!1

I seem to recall that we were all in agreement about that. In favor of its use of course.

Well, how do you feel about frilly toothpicks?

It's like deja vu all over again...

If we really want to contribute something cool to the swag bags what we need are sleeves that slip over our radio antennas that make them look like oversized frilly toothpicks stuck in our fenders. However, the lead time on those would probably exceed our window of opportunity.

True, but they'd know that we were a club.

AAvNj0Wh.jpg

V:4.0

ETA: I think I like V:4.0. It addresses Tom's concern with fine text; David's space at the top; and Al's grammar comment.

I have proposed to the board that this image be used on the glasses with the following adjustments: white areas will be clear, and instead of two shades of gray, all gray areas will all be the darker shade of gray as shown in the above image. Bottom line three color printing.

Sounds good to me.

Make it happen.

I've seconded/approved/ayed/etc.

I have proposed to the board that this image be used on the glasses with the following adjustments: white areas will be clear, and instead of two shades of gray, all gray areas will all be the darker shade of gray as shown in the above image. Bottom line three color printing.

Motion carried. I'll be ordering them today with shipping to Mark Nelson (SidewaysStarion).

Last edited:
Back