• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap meet

I have new Bushwacker rear fender flairs for a Cherokee. 2 pieces for the left rear, only the rear of the 2 pieces for the right rear & all the hardware and rubber gasket for all pieces. Snap up any single piece if you want. Thom
Jpart1.jpg
Jpart2.jpg

Last edited:
I have a set of 6 stock 4.0L HO injectors from my 2000 XJ, used 51,700 mi, never a problem, swapped for my stroker. Thom
jpart5.jpg

Here's my stock thermostat housing, 00 4.0L HO, 51,700 mi, swapped to hi flow for stroker. Thom
jpart9.jpg

Have a new in bag, rubber lower engine shield for 97 to 01 or more XJs, part #55174736. Thom
jpart6.jpg

I have a stock Dana 44 rear diff cover w/ plug. Excellent shape. Thom
jpart4.jpg

I have my 2000 4.0L HO long block from my XJ w/ only 51,700 mi on it. Has plug for block heater. Ran perfect, never overheated while I had it 3 years, always used synthetic, have records. Never had a problem, just removed when I swapped in my stroker. Will bring to FF if someone buys before I leave 10/2, then goes on eBay. Make me a good offer. Thom
jpart10.jpg

I have 4 Maxxis Creepy Crawler tires only, not the rims. 35 x 12.50 x 15 bias ply, tough as nails, no tairs or punctures. Hold air perfect. Now measure 33.5" side to side, weighted, aired down to 9 psi on 10" rims. Should be able to run them if you run 33s and can take 1/2" more, of course if you use narrower rims they'll be taller. ~$1300 online new, shipped. 9117 mi on them 90% hwy. Siped, work great. 5/8" on side lugs, 3/8" left on center lugs. If no one gets em by 9/15 I'll list them on the pirate site and not bring them to FF. Thom
maxxis1.jpg
Maxxis2.jpg
Maxxis3.jpg
Maxxis4.jpg

I have the stock front drive shaft from my 00 XJ, it slides from 30 1/2" to 32 34" measured center of end U joint caps. Correct fit for my 6" lift and Dana 44. U joints are real fine, splines in center slip are slightly loose. so It moves up and down about a half inch, the splines don't look warn though. This shaft has 56,300 mi on it. Never had a vibration. If no NAXJA guy buys it by 9/15 I'll list it elseware. Thom
Jpart11.jpg

tcharon said:
I have Dana 44, 30 spline front shafts of stock alloy, 6500 mi on them, from my Rubicon Dana 44 front in my XJ. I swapped to CrMol shafts. 1st good offer gets em. Thom

Is that a twist in the splines on the short shaft?

Heh, guess I'm not the first to spot it. :)

markw said:
Is that a twist in the splines on the short shaft?

Heh, guess I'm not the first to spot it. :)
Sure is, but small & no cracks. Good spair.

I have 2, new in boxes, front Rancho RS9000 XL shocks, any model number you need. $100 for both, PM me for details. Sorry, I think it fair you pay me if you want me to save them for you. Thom
DSC02508.jpg

I have a Dana 44 diff protector cage by Purple Cranium. Front or rear. Includes all bolts. It's scratched but no cracks. Lets air get to diff cover so stays cooler. The aluminum cover with fins is not included but will sell later, if you're interested PM me. Cost $115 new, how about $45. Will bring to FF, or I'll ship, you pay, check cost from 59917, + $6 to box & take to your shipper.
diffprotectorcage.jpg

Last edited:
tcharon said:
I have Dana 44, 30 spline front shafts of stock alloy, 6500 mi on them, from my Rubicon Dana 44 front in my XJ. I swapped to CrMol shafts. 1st good offer gets em. Thom
jpart7.jpg
I will sell them separately if you want. $65 long side, $35 short shaft.

I have a slightly used skid row gas tank skid that I could bring with me for $185 it will fit from 84-96.

I could also use a pair of tail lights if anyone has some laying around.

I have a few things:

Rubicon Express 4.5 inch XJ coil springs - $75

TJ flares - two front, two rear - never mounted - $40

AC condenser - brand new - $45

5 BFG MT KMs - 33x10.50-15 - well used and some scars, but plenty of tread left - I went to 35s - $100

Back