• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap meet

I'll have a pair or two of lebaron hood vents $40

I will sell them separately if you want. $65 long side, $35 short shaft.

I sold the short shaft for $45 but the long is still for sale.
jpart7.jpg

Depending upon their condition... I will probably take a set off your hands...

both look pretty good, paint isn't great but no gouges or anything.

I have a pair of new Reid 30/44 knuckles with Rockstomper highsteer arms set up for 1 ton Chevy TREs. I put ball joints on them and then I went to 1 tons. $500

HP Dana 30 Detroit. Bought used to go with the D30 I was building but it never happened. $250

HP D60 carrier, 4.10+, no longer has side gears. Brand new from a crate axle. $50

NIB HP D30 3.73+ carrier, $40
kdxjmv007.jpg

kdxjmv009.jpg

kdxjmv008.jpg

What year is the AC condenser for?

I got it for my 93. It's supposed to fit 87 through 96. It has the removable extension tubing to fit either models where the lines mount close to one another or models where the lines run one to the top of the condenser and one to the bottom.

I have a set of 6 stock 4.0L HO injectors from my 2000 XJ, used 51,700 mi, never a problem, swapped for my stroker. Thom
jpart5.jpg

Thanks for looking guys, sold them on eBay for $65, just so you know what the market is. All my other items are still available, for a short time.

Here is some of what I have right now. All items are subject to local sale. I will bring what I can, but I may not be able to make everything fit.

Oldsmobile Auora backup light/plate assembly. It would be great for those who want more light when backing but dont want to put lights under their bumper. Does require cutting into the hatch. Asking $40 if your name is in black or $35 if its Green, Blue or Red, or best reasonable offer. I have two available.
1000415se4.jpg
1000416ct4.jpg

Above is how it fits in a pre 97 hatch (placed backwards for fitment illustration).

A (IIRC) Cobra brand magnetic mount CB antenna. Purchased at the Radio Shack in Moab FF06. Measures 20" from base to tip. I dont remember how long the wire is, but it was more than plenty for me to run it on top center of the roof run into the jeep to a CB mounted on the center consol. $20 OBO
1000421lj6.jpg

Stock XJ clock from a 91 XJ. Its the one that has the space for 4 additional lights on it. It is supposed to be a plug in mod for 91-93 XJs. See: http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoDashClock.htm for more info on the clock and installing it. Part #56004588. $15 or best reasonable offer.
1000424xh5.jpg

1000425cp8.jpg

Stock XJ Transfer Case Crossmember and factory TC skid. The cross member has the nutzerts that the skid bolts to (those two bolts included). Installation is as easy as removing the old cross member, bolting in the new, bolt the skid to the cm then to the frame rail. seperate hardware may be required to bolt to the frame rail. The skid is in great shape. The crossmember is lacking a lot of paint/powdercoat. I would suggest a good degreasing with oven cleanner and repainting it. If your Jeep self-lubricates the underside of itself like the donor vehicle, recoating the paint may not be necsisary. Asking $60 if your name is in black or $50 if its Green, Blue or Red, or best reasonable offer
1000423rb7.jpg

1000422zi8.jpg

I also have another stock skid, cross member and hardware not included. $35 or best reasonable offer.

MJ factory gas tank skid off of an 88 MJ short bed 2wd. Its the plastic skid in great shape $20 OBO.

1 set of visors off of a 98. has mirror and lights. ok condition. donor vehicle had over head consol. Grey. $10.

1 set of inner axle shafts for disco D30. Inner shafts only (from carrier to and not including u-joint). $30

Stock rear driveshaft. Originally from 4.0, AW4, 231, D35. I used it on my 8.25 with no issues. 1 ujoint needs replacing. good for trail spare as is, or good for DD after changing that one ujoint. $20.

Depending on room I may also bring 1 good set of LeBarron hood vents $40, 1 damaged set of LeBarron vents $20, a couple dash clocks (not the same as the one listed above) $5 each , 1 good set of ZJ rear disk brakes $200, one damaged and slightly incomplete set of ZJ rear disk brakes $100, and maybe some other odds and ends. If theres interest in a ZJ D44A LSD carrier, $30, then I will bring it, if not then it will stay behind.

All items are "or best reasonable offer" and are subject to local sale before Moab.

I got it for my 93. It's supposed to fit 87 through 96. It has the removable extension tubing to fit either models where the lines mount close to one another or models where the lines run one to the top of the condenser and one to the bottom.

I'll take it, I have a '93. :thumbup:

I'll be bringing some "stuff", need to clean the shelves.

SYE: New 00-01 RE Hack-n-Tap, New Blind Flange & used front drive shaft. $100

C4x4 Tow Hooks. Rust on the bolts & clips but the power coat on the brackets is like new. $50

Frt stock skid plate. $20

Trailer hitch $25

3 wheels: Eccos I believe, some rock rash. $5 each make great spares.

Rear quarter windows from a 4 door, dark tint. $10 ea

Dash switches, clock. $2 each.

Front axle shafts, don't ask which u-joint as I don't know :dunno:. They came off of Jes' 93. free

Frt uni-bearings. Used, low miles. Came off of Danno's daughter's DD when she put Warn's part-time kit on. $20

RE 4* steel shims $15

1 set (L & R) rear tail lights: $20

Stock rear bumper: free

Boatwrench:

I'll take the left side front shaft, I need a spare.

Thanks!

I have the stock front drive shaft from my 00 XJ, it slides from 30 1/2" to 32 34" measured center of end U joint caps. Correct fit for my 6" lift and Dana 44. U joints are real fine, splines in center slip are slightly loose. so It moves up and down about a half inch, the splines don't look warn though. This shaft has 56,300 mi on it. Never had a vibration. If no NAXJA guy buys it by 9/15 I'll list it elseware. Thom
Jpart11.jpg

Sold it guys.

I have a Dana 300 from an 82+ (long output shaft) I would like to sell. I have no idea how many miles are on it since I bought it used and planned on rebuilding it anyway. I was going to modify it to bolt directly up to an AW4, but only got as far as machining the input bearing retainer and replacing the bearing with a double sealed unit. Nothing has been done yet that would prevent someone from using a normal Dana 300 to AW4 adapter from AA or Novak. Or you could finish the work by machining the taper off the input shaft and redrilling the stud holes.

I also cut off part of the shifter housing since I was going to use it flipped with cable shifters. It would work just fine with a DEO flip kit, non-flipped with cable shifters or flipped with cable shifters on the bottom as I planned. I'm asking 200.00,

DSCN3438.jpg

DSCN3439.jpg

Sold the t-case locally. Sorry, but I needed gas money to get there!

Back