• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Sponsor of Something at 35th Celebration

I prefer version 4.0, though I am running a 4.6 in Gomer. Still, 4.0 is exceedingly popular.

David Bricker / SYR - RDU

Of course, this is late to the party. Noah mentioned to me last week that we should have considered the insulated beer (or soda) holders. Not the foam coozies, but the steel ones for the cans. They might have been about the same price, or less, but lead time on the logo might have been too long.

Oh well, perhaps next time.

David Bricker / SYR - RDU

But the pint glasses will fit in the cup holder, the coozies may not.

:D

Here is the approved proof from the printing company:

ZE6Eohcl.jpg

Looks very nice. Thanks, Tim for tthe work on this.

Do you how many were/are ordered? Wondering if we need to restrict to registered members, or anyone (guests) that shows up.

David Bricker / SYR - CLT

Looks very nice. Thanks, Tim for tthe work on this.

Do you how many were/are ordered? Wondering if we need to restrict to registered members, or anyone (guests) that shows up.

David Bricker / SYR - CLT

110 glasses

Hats off to BargainMugs.com; They REALLY stepped up and worked with me to make sure our order got printed and on the UPS truck in time for the event.

Hats off to BargainMugs.com; They REALLY stepped up and worked with me to make sure our order got printed and on the UPS truck in time for the event.

And hats off to you, Tim, for seeing this through. I look forward to seeing (and receiving mine) the mugs.

David Bricker / SYR

Now you can finally take a deep breath and relax.

And hope they don't get a ride like this one:

AccidentOnThe95-OPT4.jpg

That is a UPS truck up at the front. Kind of went head on with a car that I suspect crossed into the lane of the UPS truck. Lots of curvy skidmarks behind the UPS truck.

Don't suppose anything glass faired too well.

Pint glasses have arrived (mostly) safely. There was one broken that was in the partial box, as it was able to shift around a bit.

They look great, and were extremely well received when Noah and I passed them out at the Gala dinner.

There are 24 glasses left, that went back with Geoff to get to Tim. So, for anyone who wasn't able to attend the event, they should be available in the store shortly.

David Bricker / SYR - RIF

Back