• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's all showing up? thinking about showing up? hoping to show up?

Hopefully I'll be able to make it WITH my jeep this year! All goes well, I'll be driving this time, not riding along :) Hopefully see y'all in oct! :)

i will be there if i don't get to hit the 'Con in august.... can only do one extended vacation west a year..... have no fear TrnDrvr.. the BeerMan will come thru for you again.... anyone else from the NAC going?? let's see if we can get more members than you can count on one hand....
mike

Doubt I'll make it this year. Kids will be in school and want to take them out to explore this time around. With their classes it is too hard for them to miss school for that long.

I am thinking about going, I would like to do the Colo. run, but Aug is a bad time of year for me to leave. I've got the new tow rig so I would have to rent a cabin.

I am planning it and keeping the weekend clear but Montana Flyfishing is calling my name and finances are gonna be the biggie here!
I hope to see you all again and see what other neat stuff Handlebars can get my Jeep to do!
Maybe Montana can wait.... hummm.....

MOAB w/NAXJA

Been talking about this for several years. Spent last year in Moab & Colorado in august with local buddies and had a blast except it was too hot in Moab (temps 100+) and wasn't real impressed with colorado wheelin, so I have vaca time set for moab this year with NAXJA and have full intentions of making the trip there...and trying to get my dad to make the trip out with me as well....

mac 'come awn october!' gyvr

I am planning on it. Gotta get the tow rig running right.
DIG IT!

Kejtar said:
So who's all showing up? QUOTE]

We're there! Michaelle has the week off. I've already reserved a site a Slickrock. Can't wait to do some other trails this year.

Hope to be there. Depends on how much my divorce cripples my wallet.

I'm there. No really I'm in Moab right now! I'll be here in October as well.

Had such a good time last year, I'm planning on going this year. Met a lot of nice people and made a few friends.

XJEEPER said:
I'll see if I can force myself to Moab in October..........

Force............ :laugh2:

...........If the XJ is still holding together, it would make for a great 'last' voyage.

Just bid my vacation time at work...and got that week off. So it is a distinct possibility. Checking out some motel rooms...might as well be comfortable.

Back