• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So who's all showing up? thinking about showing up? hoping to show up?

jeeplas said:
Are you going with Lawn cher' and do you guys want to follow us out?
No, Lawn cher can't make it so I really don't know how I'm getting out there. I still don't have a tow vehicle avail so I may end up having to drive the XJ out.

kid4lyf said:
No, Lawn cher can't make it so I really don't know how I'm getting out there. I still don't have a tow vehicle avail so I may end up having to drive the XJ out.

We are leaving on the 2nd, in the morning if you want to follow us out.

jeeplas said:
We are leaving on the 2nd, in the morning if you want to follow us out.
That sounds good. I was planning on leaving that day if possible.

Anyone planning on running anything Sunday (10th)? Unfortuantly I won't be able to make it till Saturday due to work but I'd like to stay more than one day and hit something Sunday b4 heading home.

Brett

I would sure like to now that the rig is ready. But I believe I will be at a wedding. Who know, maybe I can get out of it!

C-ROK said:
I'll be there.

Getting in Wednesday evening (6th) and leaving early Sunday morning (10th).
Cool, I'd like to meet you. I'm a big fan of your work.

kid4lyf said:
Cool, I'd like to meet you. I'm a big fan of your work.

What he said :D

meeting new people is fun I will be there 4th to the 6th with the wife and kids
Jack:patriot:

mtbkr said:
meeting new people is fun I will be there 4th to the 6th with the wife and kids
Jack:patriot:
There's a group of us that will be doing a couple mnt bike rides if you're interested.

Okie Terry said:
I'll be bringing mine too. Really want to do the Slickrock.
I've done Slickrock a couple times. It's kind of a cool playground but I prefer real trails. Slickrock is like a concrete terrain park. Granted, everyone should do it at least once but there are incredible trails out there like Porcupine Rim and Amasa Back that are truly awe-inspiring.

I'll be leading Moab Rim on Sat, unfortunately the XJ won't be ready in time, so i'm going to be driving the YJ. Look for a big blue ugly POS YJ on 37's hanging out a slickrock with you guys :D

Wally

Back