• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.Cal Karma Thread

I have a box full of stock stuff
-Tan spare tire cover
-Stock length adjustable rear air shocks w/lines and fittings
-stock front coils with 136k on them
-rear sway bar

take em please!!!

EricMears said:
I've got 4 Goodyear RT/S Wrangler tires, size 225/75/R15, they came off a 2000 XJ sport. 2 have less that 100 miles on them, the other two are in good condition. The tread is a little more aggressive than street tread, but not much. Free to a good home. You pick up.

Eric

What city?? I am in need of two tires just for rollers around the driveway. I'd take the two more worn ones if your close. Otherwise I'll just go by the used tire store.

Thanks

OK, I have another item. I have one of those ladders that fold a million different ways. I have had it for a year or so. It works well, but it is bulky. I am in the process of clearing my garage and preparing to move.

I will have pics of the ladder and the tool box tomorrow.

Thx,

Robert

Tool Box has been claimed!

Thx,

Robert

I have

Five (5) American Eagle Alloy wheels
They are off my totaled Grand Cherokee and are in perfect condition. Two of them are BRAN NEW 3 of them are hardly used very shinny.
I live in San Diego...:us:
They are a 5x5 lug pattern
There are no tires on them.

fdsa487 said:
I have

Five (5) American Eagle Alloy wheels
They are off my totaled Grand Cherokee and are in perfect condition. Two of them are BRAN NEW 3 of them are hardly used very shinny.
I live in San Diego...:us:
They are a 5x5 lug pattern
There are no tires on them.

Dibs on these wheels...how can I contact you so we can make the pickup? Also, what year is your grand cherokee, want to make sure they will fit. And what size are the wheels?

tcm glx said:
Dibs on these wheels...how can I contact you so we can make the pickup? Also, what year is your grand cherokee, want to make sure they will fit. And what size are the wheels?

They are off of a 2003 Grand Cherokee and they are $60 per wheel. I bought them for $100 per wheel.
They are 15x8

fdsa487 said:
They are off of a 2003 Grand Cherokee and they are $60 per wheel. I bought them for $100 per wheel.
They are 15x8

Please read the instructions to this thread. This is the SO CAL KARMA THREAD. Follow Scott's rules.

sintax said:
The theory falls back to that movie pay it forward. Its about doing something without gain with the understanding that the person on the recieving end will do something similar. (hence it would be wrong to attach a price tag to any item, everything should be offered up with out a price)

Also keep in mind, it does NOT have to be jeep related, i just know most of the stuff will end up that way.

-Scott

To keep this going, I have:

Stock coils
Stock Track bar
33 x 12.5 on 16" ProComp MT used tire
Front Bumper (with dented/scratched bumper ends)
Rear Bumper (with dented/scratched bumper ends)
Pair Stock LCAs

Thanks Robert (Sorry I took your pen).

Cal thanks for getting that stuff out of my side yard.

karstic said:
Let's see...

I have 2 leafs (each side) left over from a build up using 2 OME spring packs...GONE

stock LCAs and UCAs...GONE

stock shackles

pre 97 front bumper end cap (not sure of the side)

fire tub

2 large camo nets (triangular in shape IIRC ~10' long on each leg of the triangle)...GONE

old Coleman 2-burner white gas stove (picked up at garage sale a long time ago not sure if it works)

old Coleman white-gas heater (picked up at garage sale a long time ago not sure if it works)

karstic said:
Cal thanks for getting that stuff out of my side yard.

NP, I needed all of that, and it saves me a trip or three to PAP. :)

Nice to see how close you live too, my new place is just a ways up gilbert from you, @ rosecrans.

-c

I have

Stock LCAs
Stock coils
1 stock 15x7 steel rim

UPDATE:

Bent said:
Well, I've been up to the same thing, thought I'd already shipped off quite a bit, however I missed one item. Oops, two.

OEM TJ: GONE pair of fog lamps with the harness, Blinker lever/switch pod and the instructions. The lights look as though they have a few miles on them, the rest of it is brand new.

1 ea. GONE OEM Radio,Cassette/CD. This unit is out of a 2001 XJ.
3 ea. Factory speakers out of '01 XJ. I SWEAR that the fourth one is sitting around here somewhere. I give up.

1ea. '01 XJ OEM white rear bumper only. No brackets or end caps.

1 ea. '01 XJ OEM tire/cargo cover. The tire cover is tan carpet and the cargo cover is tan canvas.

*4 ea. OEM 15 x 7 aluminiun "Ecco" wheels. Scratches and small dents but they are round and balance fine.

*1 ea. 31x10.5x15 BFG (not KO) ~40% tread on balanced on 15 x 7 OEM steel wheel. Good for spare, that's what I had it for.

1ea. '01 XJ OEM air box w/ tube.

Well I think that's pretty much it. Looks like I had more $h!t than I thought I had. All are subject to Scott's rules, whatever they turn out to be. I'll ship to red letters.

:idea:BTW, good idea ya got here Scott.

TIM

* available mid to late Aug.

PM me for details.

cracker said:
Please read the instructions to this thread. This is the SO CAL KARMA THREAD. Follow Scott's rules.

Sick'em Avery!

:laugh3:

fdsa487 said:
They are 15x8

FDSA487 = BigRed?

CRASH

CRASH said:
FDSA487 = BigRed?

CRASH

YES!!! That is me!
P5130023.jpg

Back