• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.Cal Karma Thread

I will have a complete stock 8.25 axle available in about a month, maybe less. Don't know the spline count. It's on my 88 (and we all know that 88 didn't come with any 8.25, so it's somebody's add-on).

Pickup from West Los Angeles.

Eddie

Captain Ron said:
I've got an 89 MJ and a 89 XJ that will be stripped almost complete, buggy projects. Need something?

I also have a 98 that will be donating the engine and trans, the rest goes.

By PM's please.

--ron

I'm adding that the deal here is: you pull, you transport.

Also, things are starting to dissappear fast.

Lastly, I'll be in Moab, 30th thru the 10th.

--ron

okay, transfercase went away to cyber-

Here's what I got left....

stock track bar and brakcet-
stock wheels and tires
front sway bar-
UCA's
front springs

As soon as I pick up seat this week, I'll have 2 front gray leather power seats from my 88

oh, and I'll have 4 used 35x12.50x17 this week also. their good for spares, or just to get something rolling. they have a little tread left, but are cupped so they will continue to wear that way.

jephs422 said:
okay, transfercase went away to cyber-

Here's what I got left....

stock track bar and brakcet-
stock wheels and tires
front sway bar-
UCA's
front springs

As soon as I pick up seat this week, I'll have 2 front gray leather power seats from my 88

oh, and I'll have 4 used 35x12.50x17 this week also. their good for spares, or just to get something rolling. they have a little tread left, but are cupped so they will continue to wear that way.
HEHE, wonder why the tires are being replaced!! Hey, quick question, which stock wheels do you have?

Yeah, my truck bounces so bad driving down the road now, I can't stand it. Like I said, really theirs enough tread left for spares, but I wouldn't drive on them everyday.

The stock rims are the gold BBS looking ones.

cyberbackpacker said:
Huge thanks to Captain Ron... a gentleman and a scholar! Thanks for the time and the parts! :)

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Too bad Captain Ron isn't parting out any of his boats!! :roflmao:

32" wide brute mudder on stock Jeep wheel. Not very good shape, but it holds air and would make a good trail spare, missing one lug, tread is under 50%.

Come and get it.

JohnX said:
32" wide brute mudder on stock Jeep wheel. Not very good shape, but it holds air and would make a good trail spare, missing one lug, tread is under 50%.

Come and get it.

I will accept it if your giving it?

cyberbackpacker said:
Huge thanks to Captain Ron... a gentleman and a scholar! Thanks for the time and the parts! :)

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

You are welcome sir.

Update, still lots of stuff, I have 2 sets of the BBS style stock rims, gold and silver. Come get this stuff!

Also, make sure you have plenty of room for parts, I stick things in when you are not looking. :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
I stick things in when you are not looking. :D

:laugh3:

cracker said:

I knew that would be kinda dicey, but...

MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ!

This is not being disassembled nearly as fast. Gota be someone out there that needs parts!

--ron

Captain Ron said:
I knew that would be kinda dicey, but...

MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ MJ!

This is not being disassembled nearly as fast. Gota be someone out there that needs parts!

--ron

A few parts I could use if you have, Front driveline, elect aux fan, and a fuel sender or whole gas tank. I dont expect these items to be sitting around but if you do happen to have any, I sure could use.

Thanks

Hey!

Come over and dissassemble these Jeeps! They still have waaaay too much stuff on them! :D

--ron

Captain Ron said:
Hey!

Come over and dissassemble these Jeeps! They still have waaaay too much stuff on them! :D

--ron

I will be coming over later!!!

I dont know if anyone wants it but i have a Stock roof rack if anyone wants it... off of a 90 XJ Limited... All working rail adjusters and clip locks...

Stock Springs (128,000 miles) didnt look like the Jeep had ever been off road. Stock upper and lower CAs...

let me know...
ken

Back