• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.Cal Karma Thread

jephs422 said:
do you have to be a NAXJA member to play? Or just a forum user? I can't afford my membership yet, but I have a bunch of stuff up for grabs taking up room....

I don't think karma is club, therefore there are no members :laugh3:

Post up what you have.

Thanks,

Robert

rpraterxj said:
OK, so I put a price on an item. Sorry about that. The tow hitch is also FREE. It is sitting in my garage taken up space.

Thanks,

Robert

Tow hitch has been claimed.

Rear bumper goes in the trash tomorrow, unless somebody speaks up.

Thx,

Robert

since I m doing my lift next week. these first items will be available for free in about a week

complete Dana 30 hub to hub off 88XJ
complete Dana 35 hub to hub
Front driveshaft
Rear driveshaft
21 spline NP242 and hardware, gate, shifter etc.
stock rims and tires
front suspension(everything)
rear leafs

currently taking up space

gate and shifter and linkage for 231
and a few other things...I better go look

jephs422 said:
since I m doing my lift next week. these first items will be available for free in about a week

Front driveshaft
Rear driveshaft
stock rims and tires
rear leafs

Interested in the stock wheels, which ones are they?

jephs422 said:

Front driveshaft
Rear driveshaft
stock rims and tires
rear leafs

I am interested in the Dana 30 and front driveshaft. Sent you PM

Thx,

Robert

I've got 4 Goodyear RT/S Wrangler tires, size 225/75/R15, they came off a 2000 XJ sport. 2 have less that 100 miles on them, the other two are in good condition. The tread is a little more aggressive than street tread, but not much. Free to a good home. You pick up.

Eric

Clean-RC said:
Well I have been cleaning as well, no pun intended....

I came across a 15x8 eagle alloy 589 wheel for the jeep with 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern... this one looks new, must have been the spare... It is FREE to the first person to either pick it up, or arrange the shipping terms to NAXJA members only.... I would prefer local.....

Also I have Roberts "old" front tow hooks and brakets for the front bumpers that would like a new home as well...they are for the 97+ cherokee... FREE to someone in the SoCal area that picks them up, or arrange shipping to NAXJA members only....

Scott.

Scott,

I'm interested in the tow hooks and brackets.

Eric

hey if anyone has a winch laying around, or a stout rear bumper their not using, I sure need one. Oh, I also need a spare rim and tire with a 5 on 5-1/2 bolt pattern with a 35" tire on it.

In order-

as soon as the axles come out-
Rpraterxj has dibs on the front axle and driveshaft

clean rc has dibs on the 242.

I have an old Craftsman tool box and roll-away. They are usuable. One drawer has a bad roller. I have put stickers all over it from my younger days. My wife bought me a new tool box so I need to get rid of my old one.

Let me know...

Robert

Free stuff contributing to the pool of good Karma.
For pickup only.

A bunch of boring stock stuff:
YJ leaves
XJ coils
XJ CAs
stock shaft
ChryCo 8.25 27 spline carrier with spiders and R&P I believe.
XJ rear bumper
stock length front shocks very low miles
XJ front bumper

Carp.xj said:
Free stuff contributing to the pool of good Karma.
For pickup only.

A bunch of boring stock stuff:
YJ leaves
XJ coils
XJ CAs
stock shaft
ChryCo 8.25 27 spline carrier with spiders and R&P I believe.
XJ rear bumper
stock length front shocks very low miles
XJ front bumper

Can you give me measurements on the YJ leafs, width and eye to eye? Stock lift hight?

cal said:
Can you give me measurements on the YJ leafs, width and eye to eye? Stock lift hight?
Absolutely bone stock leaves off my Dad's '90 Wrangler. Haven't been used for years; since his lift was installed, so they're in pretty good condition. His Jeep has 60,000 miles on it right now.....so you get the picture....(yes you read right, a '90 with 60k on it)

eye to eye measures 43.5"

Back