• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW?!

We are expecting 4-6 inches here today but its not started yet. I'm hoping for more snow than that, a foot would be nice.

John,

Let me know when it starts snowing since it should hit you first, I took the Honda to school today, since it hadn't started yet and I may run home and get the jeep. It may have been a bad decision to not bring the jeep, but I am used to the snow driving from back home, I just can't pull others out with the Honda.

John,

Let me know when it starts snowing since it should hit you first, I took the Honda to school today, since it hadn't started yet and I may run home and get the jeep. It may have been a bad decision to not bring the jeep, but I am used to the snow driving from back home, I just can't pull others out with the Honda.

We didn't get anything Paul, it snowed hard for about 2 hours and put about an inch of fresh snow on the snow pack but did not stick to the roads. Then the sun came out and melted all of the fresh snow and a couple of inches of the old snow. Oh-well, maybe the next system will dump on us.

Ok so here are some pictures!

Snow10012.jpg

Snow10014.jpg

Snow10017.jpg

Snow10034.jpg

Snow10036.jpg

THe Shop.

Snow10040.jpg

Ben standing by his snow angel.

Snow10043.jpg

Glenn preparing for war!

Snow10047.jpg