• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slide in Truck Camper 94 Weekender by Skyline

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Selling my truck camper. Good condition for a 94, very clean and everything works. Has three way fridge, Big AC unit, inside and outside showers, flush toilet, twin propane tanks, heater, sink in bathroom, double sink in kitchen, three burner stove, oven, microwave, solar panel, queen bed, dinette/bed, overhead storage/bed, full RV park hookups. Has basically everything but a generator.

I have been running it in my shortbed dodge, but it really is a longbed model.
Asking $4400.
I can deliver, but obviously would require a deposit up front.
Camper004-1.jpg

Camper002-1.jpg

Camper005-1.jpg

MANY more interior pics here...
http://s961.photobucket.com/albums/ae94/John-X/Camper/

If you still have this when I have money and a truck (both hopefully soon) I just might buy it. A drop in is precisely what I want.

That's a really nice camper. Did you tow with that set up? I am curious because eventually I'd like to buy a shortbed truck and a longbed camper like you have here but am curious as to how your set up drives?

Yep, towed the Jeep everywhere like that. I ran a hitch extension and very little tongue weight (tongue weight doesn't mean crap when you have a camper in the bed). Tows very nice and is much easier to maneuver with a short bed.

This pic was Moab last year.

Moab10-08219.jpg

Back