• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

truck camper (pop up style) $2300 obo

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
OK, so I have a change in plans for our camping arrangements, so I am putting this camper up for sale. It is a late 80's to maybe early 90's Jayco slide in truck camper with the pop up roof. All vinyl is like new and in great shape. We put in new laminate flooring and had new curtains made for it as well as a matching sheet set etc to match. It just had an ice box in it and I replaced it with a dorm style 110 elec fridge. I also purchased a small 110 elec microwave. It is in very good shape and has been stored indoors since I have owned it and the previous owner stored it inside as well (I picked it up out of his shed for proof). It has a small water tank in it as well as a porpane system for the little range. No A/C or bathroom. It is for an 8 ft bed, but will fit a short box w/ the tail gate down. It is a very basic and simple unit but in great shape and includes all the camper jacks to go along with it. At this point we have around $2500 in it and would like to recoup some of the cost. Looking for $2300 or best offer. It needs a new home ASAP. Pics to come soon. located in Unionville, MO.

Did you ever even use this?

mac 'back in June I would've bought it' gyvr

nope, had it ready to go twice and plans got foiled with things going on..so I am off onto another venture.....if it does not sell I WILL have it at Winterfest damn it!!

Cheese "should have loaded it up and left town" Man

nope, had it ready to go twice and plans got foiled with things going on..so I am off onto another venture.....if it does not sell I WILL have it at Winterfest damn it!!

Cheese "should have loaded it up and left town" Man

I don't want to cloud up this thread but If anyone is thinking about a truck camper I can tell you that it is a very nice investment if you have a 3/4 ton truck (assuming you are towing your rig behind you on a trailer), and are tired of sleeping in a tent. For about $700 bucks you can buy a rv styler a/c heater unit that goes in the roof and as long as you have electricity you can make it as hot or cold as you want in a truck camper.

Cheeseman does yours have a propane heater in it? Most of those will also blow you right out the camper.

They are super easy to get on and off the truck.

mac 'I have one and would reccomend them to all my friends' gyvr

Nope, no propane heater in this rig, that is why I have the little electric heater. I did some looking around and it looks to be a 86-89 model based on the interior and graphics on it. I would love to keep it, but it is dead weight for me and I need to pursue my next idea (Rev style traielr w/ living quarters possibly) and it will be usable for more then just camping.

I have actually seen a bunch of people do that and use the back half to still cart around their jeep. pretty slick actually.

I bet the goosenecks that you seen were a wee bit longer than 16'.

think we could get it to fit on top of my gooseneck? :D

Oh, it'd fit. You might even be able to fit a motorcycle on it at the same time!

for the right price we could fit it anywhere...and I mean anywhere.

Back