• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seller's Remorse?

Do a web search for "real doll"

That's REALLY weird. Makes anything remotely connected to an XJ seem perfectly normal.

You can take it a step further and google objectum sexuality. Plenty of people who have a sexual relationship with their vehicles and even public buildings.

You can take it a step further and google objectum sexuality. Plenty of people who have a sexual relationship with their vehicles and even public buildings.
add this to the list of things I will be removing from my memory with alcohol in the near future

On topic, I've sold several cars, some with regret, but I've never sold a Jeep yet.

Miss the BMW, miss the Demon and the Challenger. The CJ is still in the garage waiting for reassembly.

I never have sellers remorse, I always sell my vehicles for more then I paid for them. I did miss my first XJ I bought another 2dr that reminded me of it as my current DD, its even better cause this 2dr is a 5spd :D

I never have sellers remorse, I always sell my vehicles for more then I paid for them. I did miss my first XJ I bought another 2dr that reminded me of it as my current DD, its even better cause this 2dr is a 5spd :D
my 2dr 5spd jeep is better than yours

AND NO YOU CAN'T BUY IT

regretted getting rid of my 87 VW when I bought the first Jeep but I think I'm gonna hate selling my MJ but I found another XJ to replace it and the XJ has a running 4.0 compared to the MJ's non running 2.8. :D

I think you miss the attention more than you miss the jeep.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, if you mean it in a good or bad way, but it was my first car, so I guess I've got a sentimental spot for it... But I never really got any attention when I had my Jeep... I get a lot more looks now that I have the VW...

I'm still pissed I sold my first XJ for a measly 500 bucks. I could've gotten at least $1000 for it, that would of went a long way being only 18.

Hey guys,

Well as many of you know, I sold my XJ in April to help fund the purchase of my VW R32. While I love the car, I really miss my Jeep. Has anyone else really regretted their decision to sell their Jeep, and if so, what did you do about it? I know I could buy another XJ, or simply accept that it was a great car for the 9 years I had it, and try to move on, but it was always more than "just a car" to me; it was my first car I got at age 17, and I wish there was some way that I could buy it back from the guy I sold it to.

Have any of you bought back your XJ?

:bawl:

Anyone who loves jeepin has regrets when they step over to the dark side and sell their baby!

I'm not sure what you mean by that, if you mean it in a good or bad way, but it was my first car, so I guess I've got a sentimental spot for it... But I never really got any attention when I had my Jeep... I get a lot more looks now that I have the VW...

5 bucks says he was talking to flex...

I was talking to the OP.

My first car was a 1970 AMC Hornet, 2 door with a slant six. Metallic green. Real snazzy.

But I'm not hanging around on a message board for 2 door 70's rust buckets lamenting my loss. What I said is exactly what I meant. When you owned your XJ, you had people to talk to and things to talk about. Now that you own a hot VW, you're still on a cherokee forum looking for attention.

I don't think there are a lot of people that I've been wheeling with that don't fawn over a girl driving a jeep. A girl wheeling a jeep? You'd think someone put a strip club in the middle of the trail, everyone wants to watch. So it's understandable that people want to talk to you about your jeep, go wheeling with you and your jeep or come over and help you work on your jeep.

If you miss it, go buy another one. Just save the I'm depressed about my first car act.

My first car was a 1970 AMC Hornet, 2 door with a slant six. Metallic green. Real snazzy.

But I'm not hanging around on a message board for 2 door 70's rust buckets lamenting my loss.

Whatever Josh, I saw your thread over there on www.amchornet.com, you seem pretty shook up about not having that thing anymore! :D

I was talking to the OP.

But I'm not hanging around on a message board for 2 door 70's rust buckets lamenting my loss. What I said is exactly what I meant. When you owned your XJ, you had people to talk to and things to talk about. Now that you own a hot VW, you're still on a cherokee forum looking for attention.

I don't think there are a lot of people that I've been wheeling with that don't fawn over a girl driving a jeep. A girl wheeling a jeep? You'd think someone put a strip club in the middle of the trail, everyone wants to watch. So it's understandable that people want to talk to you about your jeep, go wheeling with you and your jeep or come over and help you work on your jeep.

If you miss it, go buy another one. Just save the I'm depressed about my first car act.

Nice attitude. :rolleyes:

Back