• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sand flea rally

Been too the dunes many times. We ride quads at Coos Bay at least 5 times a year. I have flag and ORV permit already. I talked to the woman and she said that's way too early :( I'd have to meet up with you guys down there if ya don't mind though.
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for you. I'll be on CB ch4, green late model.

You can't miss it from either direction.

20965 sandlike road (so my map app says)
If you take the main drag in Pacific city ( where the Pelican brew pub is ) just go north and the sand lake store is 3 miles or so. You cant miss it. Try and make it out if you can, its well worth it. Look for me, i'll be on the black quad with the orange flag.:wave1:

K cool. I haven't gotten my cb installed yet so ill just look for ya. I've got a red late model with 6 inch lift, black wheels and OR-FAB winch bumper. It'll probably be the cleanest XJ cause I haven't wheeled it yet as its still a work in progress.

Just got done catching and making dinner.
uru4yvu3.jpg

Real taco's made with Dungeness crab!

Pretty fun time, We did finally get rained on late last night and had to load wet stuff today. But wasn't that bad.

There was also some crazy stuff down there this year.

Back