• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sand flea rally

Just got done pulling this out.
etygy9e2.jpg

Just finished dinner.

dyzemy7y.jpg

Also spoke with the partiers. Beer pong competitions start to night at beer dark 30.

Also spoke with this guy out at the first bowl.
y9yzedyz.jpg

He said his spotters will be here tomorrow and he will make that thing go air born! He was testing a bit but didn't feel safe.

I'm really looking forward to getting away for the day, and blasting around on the beach with some good company. :thumbup:

Still undecided on what my plan is Saturday AM, but one way or another I'll be there.

Re: Re: sand flea rally

I'm really looking forward to getting away for the day, and blasting around on the beach with some good company. :thumbup:

Still undecided on what my plan is Saturday AM, but one way or another I'll be there.
Fred Meyers 6:30!!!

Anyone wanna meet up Saturday AM and head out? The family and I are going to drive out. We're in Longview/Kelso will be heading to 26 via Cornelius Pass.
You can meet up with me in Woodland ~0600, and then we can caravan with Kenny from Vancouver ~0630?

Is this your first time to Sandlake? You'll need an Oregon OHV Permit, and a flag for the sand. Both can be acquired on the way.

Been too the dunes many times. We ride quads at Coos Bay at least 5 times a year. I have flag and ORV permit already. I talked to the woman and she said that's way too early :( I'd have to meet up with you guys down there if ya don't mind though.

It is bad ass out here tonight! The big party right next to me is blasting Hank Jr. And I just walked though a heard of deer! 10 or 12 of them. I seen them
Last nite going to my place
Where I get Internet.
y7e4y6y8.jpg

I'm uploading small pics to save time.

Re: Re: sand flea rally

You'll need an Oregon OHV Permit, and a flag for the sand. Both can be acquired on the way.

Dustin, do you know of anywhere south of sand lake to pick up a flag?

I may drive up there sat from Newport.

Back