• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sand flea rally

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
I have sand flea rally flyers / registration forms for this years event. If your interested PM me your email and i can forward it to you.

Registration is $30, the event is April 27th at sand lake. all the info is on the flyer.

Hope to see some of you guys there !

Rod you have a pm.

My wife said she will be piloting our Little Red waggon with me or my buddy Mike, also known as "The Sand Lake Streaker"! as copilot.

See ya all there!

I wish I had a camper trailer....

To GO NO...to STAY...yes.
And I wouldn't want to go down there for just the day.
And camping at the coast (with the fam.) will still be a little cold for them that time of year.

To GO NO...to STAY...yes.
And I wouldn't want to go down there for just the day.
And camping at the coast (with the fam.) will still be a little cold for them that time of year.
I do it in a tent, and its not bad at all. Sand is soft, build a small fire. Its ok!!

I really wish they would change the date of this. My GF birthday is this weekend, and no she doesn't want to go.

I was gonna try to make it but its not looking like its going to happen. If any of you guys are there Sunday I might head over and play in the sand.

My wife decided she don't want to drive in it. But we will still be there. Leaving Wednesday after work and should be there by dark 30.

If you have never been you should go. Even if its just to cruise around on the sand. There are so many different types of rigs, quads, sand toys. You can bring awesome food and just have a great time. No I cant make it mandatory but if you like fun times you will go. If you hate fun then you wont go.

Back