• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rough country 4.5" so far......

Are you going to the terra del sol run? If you do come out for this, i'll give you a ride in mine.. I have the 6.5 RC lift, this thing rides to soft...But i don't have on my SWAY bars..My wife has hers on 4.5RC, it does ride better than mine...By the way, i run mine almost EVERY weekend...I have broke chit but thats my wrong, not the kits.. Bounce off a tree at 70 mph...Broke my shock, bent chit up...

How much extra did you have to spend to make it into a real "kit" ?

Tracbar...
Brake Lines...
Disconnects....

Glad you had better luck. I was happy to get the stuff off my XJ.

See you at TDS!

I can vouch on scotts RC kit it rode so damn smooth, smoother then my RE long arm kit w/ deaver springs and 7100 shocks! I find it hard to belive that it was a RC lift.... he must get paid to say its a RC kit. But it rode like a Cadilac when we were out wheeling!

i hate, hate, hate ta say it but scotts fricken heep rides like a dam caddy, his xj with the 6.5 rides like your on air. i mean the guys running the whoops with an open can of pepsi and not spillin a dam drop. gotta say, im a rough country believer now......fricken scott:skull2::skull1:

I had their XD 4.5" kit, uppers and lowers, trackbar, EVERYTHING that comes with the 6.5" kit, just with shorter springs, rode like ass. Sorry, I had it in the dunes, would make your fillings fall out. They even told me at the factory after I bitched that their kits ride stiff. Understatement of the year.

Back