• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rod's Run at TSF 10-27-12

I just love the way threads get tampered with one this forum.

Anyway, still in at this point! Just got done making the bed and double checking the repairs I made to the heat. Headed out to hang doors and windows on the Heep.

rytezuny.jpg

Well got the doors and windows put back on. Then realized, when was the last time I ever used these? Why do they have mud all over them? Most likely I'll pull the windows back out when I get there anyway.

Ok so im planing on being there Saturday morning 8ish. Also planing on camping Saturday night. O and Dave im bringing a girl!! My girl.

If anyone has room, I have a pallet of fire wood. ( 2x4's and blocks ) its 22" w x 16"t x 49"long. So if you have room for this weekend to bring it let me know.

Well got my full size spare mounted on a temporary wheel and on the jeep. (Thanks for the wheel snapple) found most if not all the crap to install my CB at work today, so working on that now. My goal is to roll out of town by noon but as long as I make it there before dark I'm good.

Well got my full size spare mounted on a temporary wheel and on the jeep. (Thanks for the wheel snapple) found most if not all the crap to install my CB at work today, so working on that now. My goal is to roll out of town by noon but as long as I make it there before dark I'm good.

Got that last one for you bring it out Saturday.

Hey, just throwing this out there...

If anyone has an extra midland compatible mic i could borrow for the day, or maybe a cpl 2 ways they could bring. That'd be awesome ! i think my CB issue is just a fried mic.

Back