• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rod's Run at TSF 10-27-12

Alyssa will be there in can man rig. Take care of her please!

Have you gone mad? Of course I'll take care of her!

Now, was that post? Or am I thinking out loud again?

Damn! I have to get this fixed!

No really, I'll ask my wife if she really wants to go or not. Most likely after I tell here your wife's going she will. If she wants to come up Friday, I can make my kids sleep on the floor and she can have the guest bed. My oldest probably won't want to go anyway, She's at that age now.

Dave

Ok let's clarify your wife don't like shlongs?

She does, just not to many. The last time we were at TSF it was for the team challenge. No one else brought there wemen and she got board. Witch brings back up why I bought the fricken gas guzzeling motorhome! So she would have something to do while I wheeled!

That's why I got the damn motorhome in the first place and she still bitches. I should have cut her loose years ago for a newer model.

Having a bad day with the mirs today???

I am up in the air at this point. I might be going to tsf, with my woman or?????? as co pilot or I might be having eric drag my rig to evans... who knows? All i know is that I will be doing clutch drops the 27th in my jeep in the outdoors somewhere!!!!!!

She does, just not to many. The last time we were at TSF it was for the team challenge. No one else brought there wemen and she got board. Witch brings back up why I bought the fricken gas guzzeling motorhome! So she would have something to do while I wheeled!

are you trying to get your home cleaned for free again.

It dose look like i might come out. getting axle installed this weekend have new tires, and maybe get front bumper. may only be for the day but still will be fun.

Just need to ream knuckles and put steering on , should be done Wednesday . Me and the wife are ready to explore TSF with some new friends . We have never been there , we can't wait to go . Sold my pistol so I could get the parts in time for this trip, totally worth it .

Ill be there between 830-9. My CB seems to be on the fritz. Trying to get it fingered out before hand. If not i can just yell really loud i guess :cheers:

Mojo

looking at weather and its snowing around Brown camp.
web_radar_regional.jpg

Maybe out of that's the case. I don't have chains for my tow rig.

we still have 3-4 days it looks like the lower lvl have rain and top is snow, so it should not be a problem getting there or home. the weekend out look is only showers for zip 97117 and will be 4 degrees warmer then today. So the pass should be clear for your motor home, i mean tow rig.

Let me know ether way so i know if i need to bring that other tire for you, and install that CB. We will get you a cheep antenna. I will check some of the pawn shops for one.

I'll be at browns camp by around noon on Fri.

Though I will not be there for rods run I will be camped at browns Fri, sat, sun.

Checking the weather by zip doesn't work because it shows a much lower elevation. The forecast at 3200 feet (2000 feet higher than Horse Camp) on Saturday is 43 and rain.

Back