• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rod's Run at TSF 10-27-12

8y7yve6u.jpg

We were told at one point by a ranger that it was fine to camp there, but if horses showed up that we would need to leave. In the 15+ years ive wheeled TSF i think i have seen 1... maybe 2 horses. I have never seen horses at horse camp. An ORV park is not very horse friendly.

My .02

:D

By the way, anyone bringing a woman? I need one! Well I don't but, my wife does. oh, damn am I thinking out loud again?

Oh, it's ok. I just posted on Naxja.

No really the last time I brought my wife with me it was a pain in the ass. She said it was a shlong fest and that she had no one to talk to.

By the way, anyone bringing a woman? I need one! Well I don't but, my wife does. oh, damn am I thinking out loud again?

Oh, it's ok. I just posted on Naxja.

If I get this steering done with in time , witch I think I will , me and my wife will be there . Realy want to get out and have some fun in the jeep , can't wait to meet some new friends .

Back