• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

I'm home. Bitchin time like always!!!! Good to see everybody again and meet some more people. I had a blast rocking out in red jeep, it took some abuse and had some fun. I dont even wanna unpack, I got work at 530am tomorrow :(

My camera never turned on, whos got some good pics? I gotta bug Jordan now for a certain video :D

Home here, too, and unpacking all my crap...cold up there first 2 nites, but good times as always....cant wait to do it again...great food for the Fri. nite dinner, too...Great job with organizing this!
Rich

Yeah this place is the shit.

NACfest '09 I pulled my trailer into the tent camping area and replaced both driveshafts and 2 u-joints well past dark, and it was cool.

NACfest '08 I accidentally knocked over a dead tree while putting my tent up and almost got my security deposit on the site withheld. Thanks Echo Valley.

Echo Valley blows, but has such a great location...my plan for retirement is to buy the damn place and fix it up, and cater to the 'wheelers and atv'ers...it's really a gold mine there, and a shame they just dont realize how much $$ they could pull in if they could get it together!
Rich

The drive home for me was interesting. Pulled outta the gas station and drove for 2.5 hrs to another gas station somewhere. Clocked 152 miles on the odo and the pump clicked off at 5.7 gallons. Thats 26.67 MPG's :shocked: The last like 225 miles gave me something like 20-21 I think with the construction/traffic. About 2/3's of the way home, I got vibs! I think its just the spare tire I had to throw on. I was concerned for a little while, but then I stopped caring and just wanted to get home.

Just got home, had a blast even though I only got to wheel once:(. it was great to see everyone again and to meet some new people, cant wait until the next event.

the 44 ate up three bottles of gear oil on the way home, i should get that leak fixed.

Yes, it was a great time again this year!! We had some decent breakage, and added plenty to the list of classic NAC "trail stories" too.

Thanks to all who made it out with us, I hope everyone had a good time!!

A.

Show of hands for who made it up Shoot the Moon.... :wave1::wave1::wave1::D

Sitting in traffic on 81 in jersey.... balls.

81 doesn't go through jersey, jackass. :D

Thanks to everyone for puttin' this on, I had a great time relaxing and not wheeling for once. I'm uploading pics now.

Rich, sorry for keepin ya up friday night, we were just on a roll and I totally didn't realize it. campfires and beer will do that.

Catch y'all soon, hopefully.

81 doesn't go through jersey, jackass. :D

Thanks to everyone for puttin' this on, I had a great time relaxing and not wheeling for once. I'm uploading pics now.

Rich, sorry for keepin ya up friday night, we were just on a roll and I totally didn't realize it. campfires and beer will do that.

my bad 78. and yea, sorry rich. got back to the island at 1130, just got home after unloading the MJ.

good timez were had.

Thanks for a great time guys. It was great to finally meet all of you. First time to a NAC event but definitely not the last.
Again thanks to all involved.
Wikus

As always, great trip, great event guys ... and I didn't have to change any diff fluid this time around :D! Made it through with minor carnage & several real-life butt-puckering lessons on why 7" lift does not make a low COG rig :doh:!! Thanks to all who helped me keep the shiny side up :worship:. This high hat rig is gonna be either widened or lowered next time we meet. Cheers!

Andy :kissyou:!

Anybody else have the problem where there mud tires put them to sleep? I had to drink like 3 redbulls to get back to maryland.

-well those of you who drive your rig to Rausch :D

Back