• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

Blues, maybe flirt some more with blacks (bringing an extra inch to the party this time) for me.

yup, but there are some gnarly trails over there. a lot like paragon.

41103_1417600924373_1363110079_31154197_5814008_n.jpg

= worth the price of admission.

YES new CSF rad is in, so ready to go!! First time Ive driven the XJ in 3 weeks. But i have to take the grille back off tomorrow because I forgot to reconnect the headlight harness :dunce:

Should I bring some firewood? Was reading somewhere a while back how moving firewood is a bad idea.

Just to be clear: There is a BBQ friday night, and Lunch saturday (both W/ payment of-course). Just trying to figure how much food to bring.

If you land in my group on Saturday, I am bringing freshly made loaded potato chili for my group's lunch...I found they like you better when you feed them :eeks1:
Rich

leafs and 5150's are in

just need to extend the bumpstops a couple inches back there

Bill if it gets that cold, you better have a crowbar to pry Carol off of me...she "thinks" she'll be ok tenting in sub-40's...we will see :dunno:
Rich

i'll just curl up by the heater.

picking up a tera 50 tomorrow on my way to rocktober-fest party1:

Dinner Friday night, no lunch on Saturday. JUST dinner on Friday night. The dinner is $10/person. This is happening at Twin Grove CG, where most of us are staying. Plan on packing yourself lunch/drinks snacks for each day your on the trail.

Saturday, the New Jersey Jeep Assoc. is doing their "Crawl for the Cure" run, and if you haven't pre-registered for this event, then you'll have to pay when you arrive for their BBQ. This BBQ is happening at Rausch Creek Saturday afternoon, starting at 4pm.

cool thanks alot for that info! does this mean wheeling is done at 4 on saturday though? dont the trails stay open till like 6?

So flippppin excited to finaly get out and wheel and party with you guys.

ME TOO, just picked up some drinks to bring up :shhh:

Bill if it gets that cold, you better have a crowbar to pry Carol off of me...she "thinks" she'll be ok tenting in sub-40's...we will see :dunno:
Rich

Really think its gonna get that cold? well I guess it doesn't really matter how cold it gets, im camping out. Couldnt be any worse then the time me and my friend spent a couple nights camped by the potomac river in early march :shiver::wstupid:

Last edited:
its pretty amazing

one of the old stock shocks was completely dry though.

and well, you know what my leaves looked like

ver nice.

i'll be there friday night... two second gen cummins towing a crazy ass MJ and the other towing the chopped/exo'd XJ pictured above 8' in the air.

ME TOO, just picked up some drinks to bring up :shhh:

Really think its gonna get that cold? well I guess it doesn't really matter how cold it gets, im camping out. Couldnt be any worse then the time me and my friend spent a couple nights camped by the potomac river in early march :shiver::wstupid:
Last year I saw snow falling as I led my group down the "e" trail on saturday morning...it was cold and wet, but it was still a great day, as always.

i'll be there friday night... two second gen cummins towing a crazy ass MJ and the other towing the chopped/exo'd XJ pictured above 8' in the air.

Wait. That thing is still together? And still moves? Did he actually fix anything on it? :roll:

I'll be up Friday night as well, prolly around 6:30-7.

Back