• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktober-Fest 2010!!!

Anybody else have the problem where there mud tires put them to sleep? I had to drink like 3 redbulls to get back to maryland.

-well those of you who drive your rig to Rausch :D

Were you driving the big light green XJ, and riding around with the white XJ? Those were the only Jeeps I didn't recognize at Twin Grove. I don't think we ever met. You should have come over and introduced yourself.

A.

yeah that was me. I didnt know anybody, I just met up with the white XJ because he was camping next to me. I kinda met some people friday night around the fire, and the second night I met vette boy and some others.

I was in the white XJ. I had a great time out and met some great people! Can't wait for the next outing!

Killer time I got my junk running on sunday, thanks to the guys who helped try to get it running sat. easily one of the best wheeling weekends I've had in a very long time.

my bad 78. and yea, sorry rich. got back to the island at 1130, just got home after unloading the MJ.

good timez were had.

Not for nothing guys, but trust me on this...I felt really bad about being so bitchy..I was just soo tired and had to get up early to guide for the C4TC...under any other circumstances I wouldnt have acted the way I did. Dont think for one second the live music and singin' wasn't appreciated, a lot! It was fun as anything, and I look forward to seeing you both again at the events. Nothin' personal...you guys are great!
..water under the bridge?
Rich

Not for nothing guys, but trust me on this...I felt really bad about being so bitchy..I was just soo tired and had to get up early to guide for the C4TC...under any other circumstances I wouldnt have acted the way I did. Dont think for one second the live music and singin' wasn't appreciated, a lot! It was fun as anything, and I look forward to seeing you both again at the events. Nothin' personal...you guys are great!
..water under the bridge?
Rich

dude no worries at all! i killed more than half of my 24 pack of yuengling, plus the cider you made (which was amazing btw) and however many swigs of the captain 100 going around haha

dude no worries at all! i killed more than half of my 24 pack of yuengling, plus the cider you made (which was amazing btw) and however many swigs of the captain 100 going around haha

ooo the tight Captain? somehow I missed that one....thats what I get for being a cranky old bastard I guess lol.
Carol, my amazing g/f is responsible for the hot spiked cider, and yes, it was amazing. maybe she'll make it for me, too..some times I think she likes the Nac more than me....can't blame her.

I had a great time out there with guys.my wife and dog had. Blast to.
I think I can buy stuff for the jeep now that she see's how fun it is.still
Doesn't want to drive but that's ok.Sasha is going throw petting with draw.

took the doors off the CJ and drove home. we were wide awake the whole time haha

were you the guy who drove his dads CJ up? I kept rolling the window down to wake up, but then I started to get stupid tired. We stopped in lancaster for some caffeine at around 11 and there was a clerk in the Sheetz who had an Xterra that he had just paid off. He was telling me all about how he was gonna go crazy with it!

were you the guy who drove his dads CJ up? I kept rolling the window down to wake up, but then I started to get stupid tired. We stopped in lancaster for some caffeine at around 11 and there was a clerk in the Sheetz who had an Xterra that he had just paid off. He was telling me all about how he was gonna go crazy with it!

nope, that was my buddy trevor... the kid who jumped his XJ like 30ft in the air lol

Killer time I got my junk running on sunday, thanks to the guys who helped try to get it running sat. easily one of the best wheeling weekends I've had in a very long time.

I'm just sorry I wasn't able to be more help on Saturday morning.

What did the problem end up being?

We ended up hanging with those guys Saturday night. Adam and I were walking past and they started screaming at us about 'free beer!' and 'come help us finish this case!'.

:D

Your welcome! Free shitty beer is better then no beer at all!

Oh, Ok. Your rig looks good. You guys have to make a point of introducing yourselves next time.

A.

Will do!

Does anyone know who was selling those adj. TerraFlex lowers? I meant to give him cash and grab them Sat. night but I was beat and hit the hay earlier then expected.

Back