• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Right to Left Coast Tour, June 2010.

Death Valley? In June?? :wow::flame::flame::flame:

I'm just asking because I don't know you, have you ever been out to the desert?

death valley is out as of now. and it would be cooler than going through in august though right?:anon::laugh:

You should at least come see the redwoods!

(Theres lots of trees up here.)

:)

I wish! too far north, unfortunately. and i REALLY wanted to go up to nor cal.

You can hit Nor Cal on your way up here to the Pacific Northwest! :wave:

Just saw this and that blog you started today, looks really cool. I'm definitely gonna be following this, I've been wanting to do a similar trip since I was a little kid and hope ill get to do it maybe next summer.

Wanna see how it turns out for you guys.

Little over 100 miles east of Nashville on 40 right now, jeeps are doing well. Sam overheated on 81 in PA and I changed my waterpump as a precaution in the hotel parking lot in Lexington VA but it was fine anyway. We're both running at 210 or lower hope fit stays that way. And hot damn it's hot without carpet. We're doing dinner and a drink or two in Nashville then the goal is at least Forrest city AR tonight.

ran fins n things and hell's revenge. the low cog east coast rigs continue to impress the west coasters. sam walked up potato salad hill (twice) after some moab veterans from california warned us both that is was a bad idea to try. i was denied at the VERY top.. with a front locker i would've gone right over. pics will be up from wheelin today pretty soon.

we're running golden spike and top of the world tomorrow.

sam bitched out on the six pack i bought, so i'm finishing up the ska brewing company true blonde ale out on the patio of the motel while surfing the internets. we're running a few passes around ouray and telluride tomorrow. colorado rocks.

Great job on the updates! So when ya moving West? :)

I agree. I lived out ther for 4 + years, that was more than enough. While I loved working and visiting Manhattan, I am much happier back west.

within the year.

seriously. the east coast is a joke.

sam bitched out on the six pack i bought, so i'm finishing up the ska brewing company true blonde ale out on the patio of the motel while surfing the internets. we're running a few passes around ouray and telluride tomorrow. colorado rocks.

my front locker> your front locker

Back