• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter trails big wheelin partay bbq

IMG_5850.jpg

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_5879.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5859.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

my one cell cam pic
Reiter_wall.jpg

hotrod07 said:
WaXJ_Skier what was that kids name thats got the green 2door and givin me the aal's

that's me. i had a good time too. thanks for showing us around on saturday and letting us hang out with you guys.

noutlawjeeper said:
that's me. i had a good time too. thanks for showing us around on saturday and letting us hang out with you guys.

We want pics :rattle:

Had a great time. didn't run any trails with ya but it's nice to have names and faces. hope to run some with ya next time

And then.

Crash taking 'skinny_pedal' up to get his Zuki un-wedged at the top of the rock garden.
P1040174.jpg

TMF (I believe, right?!?) at the start of Cable.
P1040154.jpg

Karl taking his 'new line' at the start of Cable. I've got some good video of this too, just can't get it online yet.
P1040151.jpg

P1040152.jpg

P1040150.jpg

Crash walking through the start of Cable.
P1040149.jpg

The first recovery mission of Saturday for 'Crash Recovery Service'.
P1040144.jpg

NAC25 playing in the Rock Garden Sunday Morning, trying to wake everyone up, no one came out to play besides some trial bikes.
P1040184.jpg

The standard Index Wall Look-Out Picture.
P1040161.jpg

hotrod07 said:
yeah no prob. me, nike,and darius wheel alot so hit me up. you would be more than welcome to come chill again

you guys going back this weekend?

supsa said:
Had a great time. didn't run any trails with ya but it's nice to have names and faces. hope to run some with ya next time

i wanted to run with you on saturday but i went to bed too late and got up as you guys were leaving. we'll definitly have to run some trails.

Back