• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter trails big wheelin partay bbq

Akira said:
Ha! And get showed up by all you cats! I guess I gotta tuck-in the pride then huh! Sounds like a plan!
Back in the Old days (January) Joe (WAXJSKIER) rode along with others prior to getting a lift installed. I've done a ride along from a back seat and others have let someone drive their rig because their ankle was hurt and they couldn't operate a clutch. It's a great way to learn the trails, the people and the process.

Last edited:
karl you willin to come with my frined and me over to the index wall trail?

he wants to run straight through the center of the tank trap with his truck

and i think ull proably get a kick outta seein this

Metal Thrasher said:
Back in the Old days (January) Joe (WAXJSKIER) rode along with others prior to getting a lift installed.

That was fun I learned a lot, thats why I suggested riding along.

Metal Thrasher said:
Back in the Old days (January) Joe (WAXJSKIER) rode along with others prior to getting a lift installed. I've done a ride along from a back seat and others have let someone drive their rig because their ankle was hurt and they couldn't operate a clutch. It's a great way to learn the trails, the people and the process.

That's always my advice. People get to damned touchy-feely when it comes to accommodating people on runs. If the rig/driver isn't up to snuff, they're always welcome to ride along instead of holding others up. That's how I learned.

You going to be on channel 4 Karl?

IXNAYXJ said:
Sadly, I'm not going to be able to make it. Got a damn J-O-B and will be working. Sorry to dissapoint.

-----Matt-----

I'll take you place if you want? It wouldn't be the first time I did something knowing I was going to get stuck.

ECKSJAY said:
Joe, this isn't just 'getting stuck'. Don't be a dumbass. :jester:

but I'm so good at it(at least thats what my mom tells me):jester:

WaXJ_Skier said:
I'll take you place if you want? It wouldn't be the first time I did something knowing I was going to get stuck.

Yeah, no snorkle in there = hydrolock.

I'm headin out tomorrow night. I will be on channel 4 but my CB has a range of about 20 feet.

Camping by the WHORE site near the rock garden.

Anyone get lost or want some directions PM me for my phone number.

I just got back, I had a great time. Mr. Outlaw is still out there, hes got pictures I think.

I just got back too. I stopped by hip's to help him fix his tow rig.

I had a blast. Bummer about my roll on bys. It tatered my front upper control arms. Darius from S&N fab had one that he gave me.

All better now.

I will have some pics up later.

KarlVP said:
I just got back too. I stopped by hip's to help him fix his tow rig.

I had a blast. Bummer about my roll on bys. It tatered my front upper control arms. Darius from S&N fab had one that he gave me.

All better now.

I will have some pics up later.

Karl thanks for the heads up on this, I had an awesome time. Do you know what happened to the guy in the White XJ?

WaXJ_Skier said:
Karl thanks for the heads up on this, I had an awesome time. Do you know what happened to the guy in the White XJ?

Dunno. Alex is his name. I did his gears for him last weekend.

I left today about noon or so.

Anywho, here's pics.

Johnathan on Cable

dsc03180cb1.jpg

Glen.

dsc03181ru0.jpg

Drivin it like I stole it on BYS.
dsc03182gp2.jpg

Berne on the left. Explaining "discipline".
dsc03183so3.jpg

Here's one of the two broken upper control arms. If anyone wants this, it's for sale.
dsc03197hu2.jpg

Warn's "rock crawler" bumper.
dsc03198vy5.jpg

Johnathan on BYS
]
dsc03184rg4.jpg

Johnathan fixing my shitbox on BYS.

dsc03189cf7.jpg

Back