• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter trails big wheelin partay bbq

6cevpdj.jpg

:dunno:

Team supsa will be there. Even if only one of us make it :repair: Well i know i'll make it

mud1059 said:
Where's the rock garden? Speaking of which, is there a map yet for the pit?

Is that the place everyone parks on the fist - two fist sized river rocks at the enterance?

Here's a halfassed map that I made. It still needs things added, but has most of the 4x4 trails.

We are camping outside of the rock garden by the "yellow" trail.

reitermap2py0.jpg

Wish I could go, i really want to do some more wheelin after Evan's, but its my friends birthday! I'll be rockin the Jeep on the beaches of Westport though! Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and pull a VW full of hot UW chicks out of the sand! One can dream can't he?

KarlVP said:
Lets go wheelin.

So what time does the wheeling start friday?

WaXJ_Skier said:
So what time does the wheeling start friday?

Me and Johnathan are thinking of heading out friday evening. He has a Dana 60 to pick up and then we are heading out.

I will know the time we will be there later in the week.

Aside from that, folks will be trickling in all day on saturday.

what kinds of stuff are you going to run? i might want to come out there this weekend. seems like you'd be the guy to learn the area from.

Joe, you going? if so when?

noutlawjeeper said:
what kinds of stuff are you going to run? i might want to come out there this weekend. seems like you'd be the guy to learn the area from.

If I can find people to wheel with I was thinking of heading out friday morning. Friday and saturday are my days off now.

noutlawjeeper said:

I dunno on the trails yet. There is a group that wants to run BYS. I'm sure there will be groups that run all the flavors of trails out there. Just depends on who you go with. And camping outside of the rock garden is fun, cause you can just walk in and watch the carnage.

Ha, Sounds like funny! I'd go but my Jeep is still in pussy mode with NO lift!=( But SOON my friends, it WILL be a sight 2C!!!

I'LL TAKE ALL U ON!!!haha

Akira said:
but my Jeep is still in pussy mode

how did you turn your jeep into a cat? is that like a factory option or did you have that added?

Attachally, its a fairly common statge on the XJ. It's where your XJ has stock tires, stock gearings, stock axles, do you notice a pattern emerging here!ha next two three weeks... ITS ON!!!!

Akira said:
Attachally, its a fairly common statge on the XJ. It's where your XJ has stock tires, stock gearings, stock axles, do you notice a pattern emerging here!ha next two three weeks... ITS ON!!!!

just come out anyway and ride along with somebody a stock civic can make it to the parking area

Back